Still sick

VixenBuffy

Hi guys I have had to come off LT for a bit as I am still sick and the doctor said I am not to carry on with it until I am better. Sorry to let our team down :cry:

Hope you feel better soon

:)Hi Hope it's not too serious and your back with us soon. At lease you have had an excellent 3 weeks which is something to feel great about. DON'T BE LONG

sorr to hear that lvoely, your health is more important so get eatin an get yourself right!!

xxx

Thanks, just really annoyed cos I can't shake this, and I have been doing so well - really dont want to have to put my 'fat' jeans back on!

you wont huni, stay positive!! just eat sensible.. healthier food will help u get better anyway so umay wel still loose weight!!

keep wrapped up an keep up with ur water xx

Dont worry chick your not letting us down!!

Just work on getting better asap!!

Eat plenty of protein!! :D

Hope you feel better soon. Look after yourself and take care. We will all still be here when you come back to it!

Thanks everyone! I just hope I don't have to go through all those nasty mouth ulcers again!!!

get well soon thats the main thing

thanks hun im trying! lol although now i think i have caught fiances stomach bug too!!! not really what i need!

:character00264: Get well soon, just try to eat sensibly you might be lucky and not gain.XX

Your health is more important hunny than this diet and your not letting anyone or any team down. Get yourself better and we would be glad to see ya back and losing those pounds again, take care

Back