Story thread

"not a problem" Nick replies. Beginning to round up his crew to get to work. Then suddenly..... "oh my g0d, i've just remembered".....

I've left my straighteners plugged in, I've got to go home and unplug them, they're GHD - cost a fortune. But don't worry I'll leave you in the capable hands of.......

..undercoating.

"Oh beggar that!" said Captain Jack, "Why don't we all just have a drink of rum first and see if we can't come up with some decor ideas?"

The cork was already popped from his rum bottle and Jack was glugging the rum like it was Perfectly Clear Strawberry & Kiwi flavoured water.

Nick soon returned. In his hands he held a...............................

box, he placed it on the floor and carefully opened it. He reached in and slowly pulled out ................

the clay head of Lionel Ritchie which was last heard of several threads back.

Cap'n Jack recoiled in disgust, thought it was the last we had seen of that.

Hello hello is it me you are looking for he heard in the back of his slightly rum crazed brain. No its not he said and booted the clay head into the distance.

Unfortunately there was a large gust of wind at the same time and the clay head swerved and headed straight towards Nick Knowles who was precariously balanced on a ladder fixing a new lightbulb to the top of the tardis.

With an almighty crash, and several gasps from the crew..............

Nick Knowles....leapt from the ladder and flew in slow motion to dive for the head........the ladder crashed to the ground as the crew gasped in stunned silence at Nick`s bravery. Nick ended up curled in a ball on the floor ......he had landed on his shoulder and broke it so he was flown back to the uk, for surgery and he starred on city hospital with Nadia Sawalha......

After the shock exit of Nick flying back to the Uk .....capn Jack had to take over his role and so he set off to .....................................

.........Liverpool to the home of a single mother named Carol.

"Good evening viewers", slurred Jack. "We're here to help the lovely Carol with her decorating nightmare - it's her sitting room."

Jack did that funny spin-on-one-heel thing he does and turned away from the camera, just in time to ..............................

....to see fuzzys angel running past carol's sitting room window, with James Hetfields boots clutched firmly under her arm (as we last saw a couple of pages back) James Hetfield was in close pursuit, closely followed by Lars ulrich Metallica's drummer, shouting at the top of his voice "Forget the boots we've got a gig to finish back in Wembley!!!". Jack giggled to himself as the three of them ran up the road, he turned to the camera & said.....

(Now be nice....lol xx :) )

Wow this beats Pirates of the Carribean any day..........!
Once Capn Jack and the team finished Carols house they then left after a hot cuppa and cookies to hunt down ..............

....the clay head of Lionel Ritchie, which was last seen inside a small cardboard box which was just about to hit the floor because Nick Knowles didn't catch it.:D

Little did Jack and the crew know that Lars Ulrich was in possession of the clay head of Lionel Ritchie. He had propped it up on top of his Dyno Beat High Hat cymbal, (he had always admired Lionel's music and moustache!)

Jack and the crew decided to follow Fuzzy's Angel who was giggling happily because she was still being chased by James Hetfield :D............................

......eventually Fuzzy stopped running and let James catch her ;);)

Meanwhile, Lars was trying to find a way of disguising the clay head of Lionel Ritchie. He'd already put an afro wig on top of the head and was rummaging around in his dress-up box for a pair of sunglasses and a scarf..................

He had some very strange dreams........

Lionel and Fuzzy seemed to be running the country. When did they get into politics ........ ????

He then woke up with a jolt. It was very dark and there was an eery green light in the distance and strange music, slightly mystical and enchanting.

Around the room he could see hundreds of tiny eyes shining from the green light and a very slight laughing sound that seemed to be stifled.

Who were they and what were they laughing at:confused:

Jack suddenly realised he had no trousers on and panicked as he remembered he hadn't changed his pants this month:sign0137:

He didn't know what to do. In his blind panic he got up and tried to run but then realised ..............

He needed to do his laundry ......he had no clean underwear and with all these eyes on him he wanted to look his best.......he tried to focus on the eyes to see who they belonged to. After some time his eyes got used to the dark and he could make out the bodies that belonged to the eyes......he screamed so loud it shook the floor.
He then realised he had been abducted by aliens........what was he to do ..........?

He was used to being the Captain of a ship but not a spaceship. Were this motley crew the same as any other motley crew he had had the displeasure to captain before:confused:

Space Pirates he thought now thats different.

Rsljdhoje lsskjdn ajhdutn ljslyteo nnnnoupfjel hljdlj one of the Aliens said.

Wheres the Rum Jack answered back - he just realised he didn't speak Alien.

Suddenly a beam of light surrounded him and he floated off the bed and towards a large silver capsule. The door opened and he floated in the door closed behind. It was silver and glass and very cold on his bare legs. Still hadn't had time to find his trousers:eek:

With a sudden gust all his clothes were sucked off him and the capsule filled with steam. My god he though I am being dry cleaned. After a few minutes of swearing the steam cleared and Jack stood there totally embarrassed. His face, hands and lower legs were a lovely suntanned brown but the rest of was a pasty white. He looked a bit like a creme caramel.

He quickly picked up his freshly dry cleaned clothes and put them back on his freshly dry cleaned bod.

As he lent back in the capsule suddenly restraints snaked around him and immobilised him. From above a large silver hood came down covered in wires.

The hood rested on his head and a loud buzzing filled his thoughts followed by a tune he seemed to remember from a far distant life, Hello hello is it me you are looking for:rolleyes:

After what seemed like a lifetime the restraints and hood retracted and the door opened. Jack stumbled out and straight into the arms of the Queen of Aliens.

"Hello Jack " she said "you have been Cleaned and conditioned, brainwash and go! You now have the ability to understand Alien and we can understand you, well sort of".

"So" she said "where is the head of Lionel Ritchie, we have the body here"........................................

Captains Log: Get more rum

Back