Story thread

Crashed into the tardis......oh no how was the dr to travel through time now, he will have to look for a new form of transport....so off he goes to the local dealers to buy a .......

Crashed into the tardis......oh no how was the dr to travel through time now, he will have to look for a new form of transport....so off he goes to the local dealers to buy a .......

A crystal coach and horses.................

However a very clever salesman managed to persuade the good Doc to purchase a

the speaking clock, who told him that at the third stroke it would be 12, 45 and 30 seconds. OMG he thought, I should be ..............

At my CDC's house now for my weekly weigh-in, he had to make a decision and fast, would he use the reliant robin or....

Just at that point there was a loud noise and the doctor woke up with a start it had been a dream.

He could smell the salty air and hear the sound of waves hitting rocks.

He was just about to get up when he realised standing above him was a pirate grinning down at him with a sword in his hand.

It was Jack Sparrow and everyone was back on board the Black Pearl ( I started this story so its poetic licence):rotflmao: :rotflmao: :character00148:

ahhh me hearties...wanna see my wooden.........

You wanna se my wooden sword said Jack sparrow, I used to have a metal one but it fell over the side when i stuck it inside the last bloke that walked the plank ahaaaaaaaaaaa grrrrrr.........................

Captain Jack looked through his telescope and there he saw the reliant robin floating past......but hold on who is in the driving seat....oh my it is......

Wall of China it goes on forever! Quite nice though int it:eek:

Well Doctor where is your tardis when you need it eh and as for flying robin reliants ha no contest to the black pearl.

Whatever happend to the plastecine bust of Lionel Ritchie have you seen it on your trips around time and space:rolleyes:

Now I have scared you away, if you have not read the thread from the beginning you will think I have lost the plot, however, if you read the thread from the beginning you will think I have lost the plot:p

And now cd counsellor has lost the plot along with Lionel Ritchies head what can happen next........the dr has lost his tardis and still in his lacy pj`s. The next line is so vital to the plot so what is going on in pirate land.......

You are so right of course we must save the head of lionel ritchie! I have contacted Icemoose for his help as at times like this we need the voice of reason:eek:

I think the evil JD twin has used magic mushroom soup on the doctor as last time I looked he was kissing a dalek.

Back