Story thread

"But then the Dr has never felt the need to hide his sexuality", said Jack. "That's why me and my shipmates have never allowed him to come up behind us in the dark!":eek:

Jack turned towards the door (which is funny because tepees don't usually have them!) and strode manfully outside to come face to face with...............................

"Ahh now that is for me to know and for you to find out mwaahahahahah!", answered Jack with a rather loud demonic cackle.

Little did the evil twin know that Jack had actually been hiding the plasticine head of Lionel Ritchie inside a Gola sports bag:eek:

Just then all eyes turned towards the Wall of China as in the distance there came a sound...............

It sounded just like thunder........it grew louder and louder ......ahhh its Sonkies tummy not tuinder after all.......

It sounded just like thunder........it grew louder and louder ......ahhh its Sonkies tummy not tuinder after all.......
With the sound of thunder or actually Sonkies tummy came another sound..........

With a blinding blue flash the Tardis materilaised in front of Sonkie, Jack, Evil Jack, Linel richies Plastacine head, The Doctor and the great wall of china.

Ahh ha said the doctor as the tardis landed upon the teppee squashing evil jack and lionel richies plastacine head.

The tardis door opned and out stepped Lionel Richie And Elvis ,
"splendid said the doctor any one fancy a curry and a karoke"

Elvis and Lionel and Jack And Sonkie And Sonkies Tummy all thought this was a good idea.

But Before sonkie couuld tuck in to a curry Cambridghe Councilor yelled "STOPPP YOUR CURRY CAN NOT PASS YOUR LIPS SONKIE"
Sonkie fainted to the floor the doctor threw a bucket of water over her, Elvis and lionel got up and did a duet on the great wall of china with backing tracks supplied by the doctor and lighting supplied by mother nature and the tardis
the likes of which will never be seen again..........

(someone had to try and make sense of it all my head hurts now)
Me.

Bob was shivering in the corner of the school room and crying "I don't like Mondays"...

"But Tell Me Why You Dont Like Mondays" Said Lionel Richie.......

Eventually Lionel finished wall papering the ceiling and the rest of the room, he took five minutes out of his busy schedule to relax and he was thinking to himself, the memories are all in my mind...

Eventually Lionel finished wall papering the ceiling and the rest of the room, he took five minutes out of his busy schedule to relax and he was thinking to himself, the memories are all in my mind...

in stormed Jack Sparrow Closely followed By The Doctor, The Doctor looked up at the ceiling and saw Lionel And Said................

This reminds me of the last time I ended up at the Mad Hater's Tea Party:eek:

The evil Capn Jack twin - come on little bunny lets go for a walk he said. Out the corner of the bunny's eye he could see a large black pot with steam coming out of it on top of a huge fire. Around the pot was a pile of juicy carrots, boy do those carrots look good thought the little bunny. Okiedoke lets go he said I am a bit cold and the fire looks inviting......:eek:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted a voice from afar. It was the wonderfully pouty Keira Knightley, taking time off from lounging around the local park looking pensive and pretending to read a big book. She had decided to actually get up off the grass and walk to the dustbin and place her Mc Donald's super duper humongous burger wrappers in just so that the paparazzi could get a pic of her actually eating!:rolleyes:

"Wait! Don't forget to add salt!" said the pouty one...........

Then out fell the cd box....she had really made muffins and crisps from her cd pack.....she is ssing but why she is already to thin......!
The paparazzi saw the cd box and shouted........

Back