Strange things that happen as you lose weight!

hope70

I have had a few comedy moments as my weight has dropped and wondered if anyone has had any too:
1. Today I put on a pair of trousers, walked downstairs and they fell to the floor.
2. People insist I am looking really well. I have a chest infection adn feel like S**T!
3. My three year old son drew a picture of me. It usually is a round ball. This week it was an oval with two very round breasts on it. The focus of his attention has moved!

I have had a 3. My three year old son drew a picture of me. It usually is a round ball. This week it was an oval with two very round breasts on it. The focus of his attention has moved!

hahaha very funny!!!

hehehe fab! especially your sons drawing...thats classic...bless him! :)

ha ha! thats funny! my 'weigh day' trousers have got too big and nearly fell down walking into town!!!have packed them away for the charity shop today!!

ha ha! thats funny! my 'weigh day' trousers have got too big and nearly fell down walking into town!!!have packed them away for the charity shop today!!

bet that is such a nice feeling :D

I cant wait for it!!

Hahaha!! Youve got to love the things thats children do lol!!

Its funny but can also make you feel really good about yourself!!

And although its embarrasing but im glad your trousers are falling down lol!! :)

I have had a few comedy moments as my weight has dropped and wondered if anyone has had any too:
1. Today I put on a pair of trousers, walked downstairs and they fell to the floor.
2. People insist I am looking really well. I have a chest infection adn feel like S**T!
3. My three year old son drew a picture of me. It usually is a round ball. This week it was an oval with two very round breasts on it. The focus of his attention has moved!

lol

Lol! Well done on the trousers! That happened to me - unfortunately in the house running to answer the phone, nearly fell over and broke my neck!!!!!!!

x

Yay!! Your son sounds like a cheeky little monkey ;) Bless! And yay for falley-downey trousers!! :D

I had the trouser thing *almost* happen. I realised I was constantly pulling them up and keeping them from falling down. That was when I realised I needed to downgrade a waist size.

pmsl...loved the bit about your son doing the drawing

And with that I give you all a solemn blessing, On this cold tuesday morning, may all of your trousers fall off you!!!!

(In a weight loss way... ah you get me lol)

Back