Strawberry suggestions please- I have them coming out of my ears!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi troops, I went strawberry picking yesterday (great body magic for arms and legs!!) and came home with tons of the gorgeously sweet, ruby red little treasures!! I have munched through some of them, but am now turning to you guys for some inspiration for what I can do with the rest before I actually turn into one!!! Muchas gracias!!X

Mmmm yum, I loovee strawberries!

Maybe have them with nutella? Only 4 syns for a level tbsp.

Or...if you have any mini meringues, crush them up and add some fat free yogurt? I've been having this quite a bit recently and it is BEAUTIFULLLL!!

Or if you've got some total greek 0% have them covered with this, and add some sweetener to give it more of a sweet taste.

Freeze them and use in porridge and cereal every morning! If you use hot milk in your cereal, it'll defrost slowly. Yum!

Freeze them and use in porridge and cereal every morning! If you use hot milk in your cereal, it'll defrost slowly. Yum!

Good thinking batgirl!! I will do this!! Allie, unfortunately my village (Llanmadoc) is not on the way to anywhere!! It is literally the end of the universe!! LOL!X

If the weather stays nice we are doing the Gower coast next week, oxwich to rhossilli I think :D

I'm sure we could come via your house ;) xx

Coolio!! Well I'm almost enroute, if you don't mind mashed strawbs!! LOL! Lovely walk! I'm doing 22 mile Macmarathon for Macmillan (Worms Head to Mumbles) in September!!X

Mmmm I've had strawbs with balsamic in a restaurant before- they really do work don't they!! Thanks for reminding me!X

bag them up and freeze them - i got two punnets reduced to 70p each in tesco last night (had yesterdays date on them). now there for frozen snacks when i need them in 5 bags. just leave them out for 10/15 minutes ot soften up a little first.

syn free strawberry ice cream. make the vanilla ice cream (in summer recipe section) and add a little red food colouring and strawberry flavouring, and add chopped strawberries to the mix.

A house in Middleton, I believe. Not been to the Gower since I was little and really looking forward to it :D

Ooh great, you're going to love it! There are some lovely self-catering places in Middleton! (I'm in the know because we run 2 cottages in our village, Llanmadoc). If you have time, pop over to Llanmadoc as on the Sunday (4th) we have our annual 'open gardens' charity event where you can snoop around peoples' gorgeous gardens, drink tea/wine, eat cake, buy plants, crafts etc etc. Tis a lovely afternoon! Otherwise make sure you walk Worms Head (at low tide only) and walk from Middleton to Fall Bay which is a lovely little secluded beach (the reason being you have to walk to it down a ladder- if Harry's up to that! Or over rocks unless you kayak around the rocks!!!) Have fun, maybe I'll see you!X

Ooh great, you're going to love it! There are some lovely self-catering places in Middleton! (I'm in the know because we run 2 cottages in our village, Llanmadoc). If you have time, pop over to Llanmadoc as on the Sunday (4th) we have our annual 'open gardens' charity event where you can snoop around peoples' gorgeous gardens, drink tea/wine, eat cake, buy plants, crafts etc etc. Tis a lovely afternoon! Otherwise make sure you walk Worms Head (at low tide only) and walk from Middleton to Fall Bay which is a lovely little secluded beach (the reason being you have to walk to it down a ladder- if Harry's up to that! Or over rocks unless you kayak around the rocks!!!) Have fun, maybe I'll see you!X

Thanks!! I'll see what I can do, sounds fab!!

haven't been to llanmadoc for years!!

Wash and hull berries. Put in base of dish. Soak in 1/2 pint diet lemonade.Drain off lemonade into jug/dish,
Dissolve 1 sachet gelatine in little boiling water .Pour in to lemonade.
Pour mix over strawberries . Cool until set.Serve as jelly or if you have made it in rectangle dish/loaf tin you can turn out and serve in slices.ovely on hot day.

Back