Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour

Claireybella

Gold Member
I went to Wembley last night to see this, and had a brilliant time! It was really good, and me and the hubby really enjoyed ourselves. A friend of mine couldn't go (she was off to the Gary Barlow birthday concert) so asked if I'd like them. Couldn't say no, could I? ;)

The seats were brilliant. It was just like on the show, except they did two dances each, the judges criticed them, scored them and then we had to vote who won.

We had James and Pamela Stephenson (god he is soooo fit!) Ola and Colin Jackson, Patsy Kensit and Robin, Natalie and Ricky Whittle (again, fit!) Aliona and Matt Baker, Kristina and Jimi Mystry, Jared and Corrie girl, Artem and Kara Tointon, I think, and then at the end, Craig danced with Anne Widdecombe! Zoe Ball did Tess' job and they had the junior ballroom champions there too.

I've now decided that everyone should wear glitter on a daily basis and should break into song and dance at every opportunity! Ha ha!!

Oh how wonderful. I'd love to go and see this but I've only ever managed to be able to get rubbish seats and if I'm paying out for it then I want "rinkside" seats!!
Glad you had a good night. I'd love to have seen Matt - lovely fella!

Sounds really great.Pleased you had a good night.Jealous .com.I love strictly:D.x

You lucky thing! So who won then? I agree if we all wore a bit of glitter the world would seem a happier place. I wrap tinsel round my car arial at Xmas.

Back