struggling at week 7-8 and considering change to cambridge diet or ww or slim world

purpleflower

hi all im still really struggling and am approaching 8 weeks of 100% lipotrim with no cheating whatsoever on wednesday.i can't put my finger on exactly what it is or why im so unhappy this week ??????

debating that i may be board and sick of the same old foodand therefore considering changing to another tfr programme such as cambridge diet but i don't know much about it and is the weight loss similar to lipotrim??

if its the fact that im just missing food maybe i just need to go on to slimming world or ww which i have done both before.

i want to stay in ketosis and stay on such a strict programme if i possibly can as it was a
nightmare and a lot of hard work to get to
this point.

i have so far lost 30lbs which is exactly half of my overall loss so still have 30lbs to go.

so can anyone shed any light on cambridge diet and pros and cons and also on ww,slimming world and also when do you start on lipotrim maintenance??
emma

Last edited:
Hi Purpleflower. I know how you feel I did lipotrim for 6 weeks then went on to refeed for xmas. I found it hard to get back on to afterwards though and tried ww. I lost about 2 pounds a week but got frustrated at the slow loss. I have since gone onto Exante which is basicly the same, it has better flavoured shakes and the bars are quite nice. In fact I now mix the lipotrim with Exante just for some variety and it is working just fine. I lose on average 3-4 pounds a week. The way you do it and the rules are much the same. I have been doing it for 4 weeks and I much prefer it. Just type in the name to google and it should take you to the web site for a look. There is also a forum on here for it if you look. I wish you good luck with what ever you chose to do.

Some people on here have gone from LT to the New You Diet and loved the different flavours. Im still waiting on my sample pack to come down. Im so glad I found LT but have to think about later on and the kind of maintenance I want to do.

I like the idea of having one good meal a day which would really work for me. Horses for courses I guess!

HI purple Flower, I have been through this thought of changing about 2 weeks ago,

I have one motto though 'If it isn't broken don't try to fix it.'

I have broken thorugh the boredom factor, if you are still losing and as much as you wnt in order to get to goal, then maybe try to stick to it.

Anna x

I swapped form Lipotrim to cambridge and the difference is amazing !!!! LT worked well for about 14 weeks for me , then I suddenly felt hungry and tired and just terrible so descided to swap before I gave up . The shakes and soups and bars on cambridge taste amazing , adn the variety is huge , although they are sooo nice it is tempting to have another , where on LT I never fancied another shake !!!!
i have struggled a bit as I went onto the plan with 3 shakes and a 200 calorie meal , and find it soo much harder not to pick or have more at the meal than i am meant to , so am going back onto just the 3 shakes ... but it is a great diet and losses are very similar to LT
in my opinion sometimes people need a change and more variety , and because CD is tastier , it teaches you more control over food etc ... give it a go and see how you get on :)

hmm more options of exante and new you i must look into them.does anyone the setup and costing of them ?

Don't know about New You but Exante cost £99 for one month and you dont need to visit any one just order it from there website. I am eating the Basil and Tomato soup at the moment. I have added fresh basil and some cayenne pepper. Mmmmm and their
Banana milk shake I could live on alone.

Back