Struggling to stay full

keeleyd

I I am new to sw not even had my first weight in that's tomorrow. Anyway i can't seem to stay full.
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated please.

It might take a little while to get used to it - what has your typical day been? If you give us some of your food diary we might be able to suggest something for you :)

x

If your still hungry after a meal, have a bowl of fruit? Are you drinking enough fluids? maybe thinking your hungry but thirsty? drink a glass of water before you eat somthing, see if thats the problem :)

A typical day.
Breakfast. Porridge made with water and red grapes.

Lunch two poached eggs, a tin of bake beans.

Dinner potato, extra lean mince, carrot, veg
Or pasta, mushy peas and chicken

Syn milk 4 syns, 6 party rings 10 syns

I usually us about 10-14 syns.

I'd be starving personally! Why are you Synning your milk? I can't see a healthy a anywhere so you shouldn't be.

I would eat more at brekkie & lunch - add some superfree - 1/3rd if your plate should be superfree in every meal on extra easy.

But in general, eat more!!! You're only eating about 600 calories between brekkie & lunch. Its just not enough hun.

I agree with kingleds, put some healthy extras in there and that will definitely help, and you don't need to syn your milk. You could have the poached eggs on wholemeal toast for the HexB? Also what about a snack like a toffee mullerlight with a chopped banana in it mid-morning? Also, 6 party rings isn't getting you much for your syns. Thats cool if thats what you fancy, use them anyway you like, but I like to use them on something I feel I'm getting good "value" for LOL, so I try and go for something a bit more filling.

Also agree you need more superfree in there! Maybe try switching to a sandwich at lunch time - wholemeal bread for your healthy extra B, some free sliced meat and lots of lettuce (or rocket or spinach) with tomatoes and cucumber??

kingleds said:
I'd be starving personally! Why are you Synning your milk? I can't see a healthy a anywhere so you shouldn't be.

I would eat more at brekkie & lunch - add some superfree - 1/3rd if your plate should be superfree in every meal on extra easy.

But in general, eat more!!! You're only eating about 600 calories between brekkie & lunch. Its just not enough hun.

Thankyou so much for your advice. I will give it ago and let you know how I get on. I was quite hungry so hoping your advice helps.

AngelicFruitcake said:
I agree with kingleds, put some healthy extras in there and that will definitely help, and you don't need to syn your milk. You could have the poached eggs on wholemeal toast for the HexB? Also what about a snack like a toffee mullerlight with a chopped banana in it mid-morning? Also, 6 party rings isn't getting you much for your syns. Thats cool if thats what you fancy, use them anyway you like, but I like to use them on something I feel I'm getting good "value" for LOL, so I try and go for something a bit more filling.

Also agree you need more superfree in there! Maybe try switching to a sandwich at lunch time - wholemeal bread for your healthy extra B, some free sliced meat and lots of lettuce (or rocket or spinach) with tomatoes and cucumber??

Thankyou so much for your advice. I will give it ago and let you know how I get on. I was quite hungry so hoping your advice helps.

Snack on some fruit or raw veg as "snacks" in between meals too :) I.e a banana or nectarine (anything really) with my midmorning cuppa helps ward off hunger 'till lunch for me :)

Definately monitor how much you are drinking - if you don't drink much you'll notice the hunger more I find. Use a bottle to keep tabs on what you drink :)

tarka said:
Snack on some fruit or raw veg as "snacks" in between meals too :) I.e a banana or nectarine (anything really) with my midmorning cuppa helps ward off hunger 'till lunch for me :)

Definately monitor how much you are drinking - if you don't drink much you'll notice the hunger more I find. Use a bottle to keep tabs on what you drink :)

Thanks I will take tour advice on board.

Back