Struggling today.

Jersey Joe

Im having a difficult day. I have tins of sweets and cake left over in the office and i'm at work until 10 pm tonight. I had my shake at 5.30 pm which was maybe a bit too early. When will I stop feeling so hungry? Maybe I did too much exercise today... also I feel quite cold?

I AM going to do this.. I just need a distraction and so thought I would post.

...keep posting!! LOL! oooh tins of chocs would haunt me.. I ensured that everything like that had gone in the house so I stood the best chance. .. each day gets a little easier, hang in there and plod thru knowing that every night when you get in bed and have been good you will feel totally chuffed with yourself! Its an addicitve feeling and far outweighs anything naughty!! Your body temp will make ya feel cold as the body needs more cals than we are giving it just to maintain temp.... hot water bottle. passion killing pjs and fluffy socks..... i reckon its a way of making you keep ya body covered up until the big sexy reveal when you can run about and show off the slim you ;)

..... not long to go... clean ya teeth and drink LOADS od water in the meantime! xx

Thanks Bubbles but I'm at work so I would look a bit strange if I suddenly started clening my teeth.. How are you getting on this week? are you feeling better now and are you in Ketosis?

distraction , yes thats all you need . your working late ... how about thinking of mags to read here too . are you hungry or is this a mental food thought , see we can be mislead . our minds are very powerful at times

go and clean ya teeth in the toilet?? LOL! well. not IN the toilet but yswim!!! ... re Ketosis, dunno! Peed on a stick and it stayed black - and I am sure they were not supposed to be black in the first place!! Think they were stored wrong??? Binned the lot so I have no idea! I presume so??? I am not hungry, I am cold and I am day 5...! either way it makes no difference to me!! x

Try and stay strong Jersey Joe, I ve had one hell of an awful day, been craving food all day, just keep telling yourself YOU CAN DO IT!! We have faith in you and are here if you need us :)

yup!!! How u doing Amonius? its Andy isnt it? or have I got u confused with someone else already? LOL Blame the food starved brain if so! ;) x

Joe stay strong - this will all seem like a bad dream in a few days time. Just check your weight loss to date and look forward to the pounds coming off quickly. Just think it actually took you a very long time to put the weight on - but on the TFR it comes off really qucikly. You can do it.!

Stay strong,you can do this just think of how happier and healthier you will be in the end :) good luck

Just wanted to say Thank you... I stuck with it and lost another 3 lbs this morning. That's 9 in 4 days so actually quite shocked... Thank you all for being there x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

don't thank us, thank yourself :D Chuffed for you matey, keep up the good work, and Bubbles it is indeed Andy, and I be struggling lol!! sooo nearly went the chippy yesterday :s didn't though ;)

Great feeling going to bed 100% not so good if you mess up think, I need to go to bed 100% nothing else will do .
thats it on this diet you never know whats coming next , your tested big time on it .... one day can be no problems the next can be hell

Well done!!

well done!!!

Nice one Joe. You are doing really, really well xxxx

Well done Hun, you're doing great. I weigh myself every morning too. Some people say it's the baddest of the bad to do that as it can be very disheartening some times but if i weigh myself and I've lost since the day before then that spurs me on to keep going. If I've stayed the same, I think to myself "right, more water for me today". It works for me. Keep it up, it really is worth it xxx

Back