Struggling

katrina999

Hi all I've just started sw last week and it doesn't take much to confuse me but if I had spaghetti Bolg for my dinner am I right in thinking I should eat some fruit after or some salad? Should I be eating after every meal some fruit or taking extra veg or salad with? How can I make this easy for myself? I'm just not grasping what I should be taking each meal thanks x

You need to have a 1/3 of your plate of superfree so if you have the spag bol have a salad with it, my consultant said ee will not work properly unless your having the 1/3 of a plate hope that helps?

You should aim to have 1/3 superfree WITH your meal, what this does is limits the amount of other free foods you can put on your plate. It is a clever way of controlling portions without the need to weigh or count calories.

So add lots of veg to you bolognese, carrot, onion, pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes. That should help with sone of your superfree and then perhaps have some salad on your plate too.

BritMumInCanada said:
You should aim to have 1/3 superfree WITH your meal, what this does is limits the amount of other free foods you can put on your plate. It is a clever way of controlling portions without the need to weigh or count calories.

So add lots of veg to you bolognese, carrot, onion, pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes. That should help with sone of your superfree and then perhaps have some salad on your plate too.

Thanks Britmum i couldn't think of how to explain it properly its fair too early in the morning lol x

Back