Struggling

tigger22

Silver Member
Hi guys, my weigh in is tomorrow , and a little anxious . I woke this morning , and could not manage to drink water or the shakes , I'm still sipping my first litre and just had first shake at 4 pm . Don't no if it's mind over matter or what but for some reason the water won't go down , should I put off weigh in until Friday seen as I'm not drinking much at the moment ,what to do ?? All suggestions welcome . Thanks tigger xx

Prob best just to go, I'm sure you'll still have a loss which will keep you motivated for next week. Try tea instead at least you'll be getting liquids in. Good luck

Hi guys, my weigh in is tomorrow , and a little anxious . I woke this morning , and could not manage to drink water or the shakes , I'm still sipping my first litre and just had first shake at 4 pm . Don't no if it's mind over matter or what but for some reason the water won't go down , should I put off weigh in until Friday seen as I'm not drinking much at the moment ,what to do ?? All suggestions welcome . Thanks tigger xx

i would defo go to your weigh in talk to them about your trouble drinking the water it is really really important to get it into you. The more water you drink the more weight you actually loss so keep that in mind during the day and force the water down. A side effect of LT is for hunger to disappear so you really have to force the shakes into you aswell, I just gulp them until its gone (always get brain freeze lol) Hope this helps x

I've really struggled with my water intake, especially the first week but i forced it down and each day it gets less forced and easier ... just got to stick with it i promise.

Don't delay your weigh in as it'll throw you off track and put facing up to your problems off .. it becomes a vicious circle which i know from experience.

I would get yourself into a routine with the shakes and sip the water regular as i found that easier.

Hope that helps a little :) x

Thanks everyone , going to bite the bullet and get weighed tomorrow , I stayed tfr all week so here's hoping . Still struggling with water but at least if I get at least another 2 litres in it will be something X

Have you tried having warm water? I was really struggling on Monday with cold water but yesterday and today for every cup of cold water I got from the dispenser at work I got a hot one as well and mixed them together and it's been so much easier. Really helps with the rumbling tummy as well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks susieg77 , think I will give it a go , I just left it out of fridge today so I was drinking at room temp , I will try hot water now . Thanks x

Fingers crossed it helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do get weighed as I'm sure you will have a nice result as you have been 100%.
I'm having trouble with the water today and am trying to alternate between cold, warm, and sparkling, 500 mls a time. I know when I have my 2nd sparkling water I have done OK!
Keep going and think of the end goal
x x x

Hey hun i know it's hard getting the water down but just persevere and you will get there, also tea and coffee don't count to your water intake sadly. You will still have a loss tomorrow so go along anyway then tackle the next week afresh and sip sip sip xxx

Peach pip is that true? My pharmacist told me tea and coffee count towards my daily fluid intake so I only ever have about 1000ml water and the rest in peppermint tea. Oops!

Peach pip is that true? My pharmacist told me tea and coffee count towards my daily fluid intake so I only ever have about 1000ml water and the rest in peppermint tea. Oops!

I was told to make my coffee out of my daily 3-4 litres. I only ever have 2-3 litres of water and about 4-6 cups of coffee each day.
I will have to up my water and see if it makes a difference.
x x x

Apparently if your tea or coffee is de-caf then it does count. It's it's full caffeine then it doesn't count. This is what I read on a previous post by someone who I think rang up and asked. X

O twinkle cheeks that would be brill , will ask chemist to make sure but in cold weather like this it's so nice to have a warm drink, and the 4 litres would be included in it , thanks again x

Tracey Ann , I will be in supermarket tomorrow buying my decaf tea & coffee , I drink 3 litres of water per day plus 3 mugs of coffee , I'm hoping to go on reefed in 2 weeks time as Christmas is coming , then I will go back on tfr in Jan . Thanks x

Peach pip it's being really hard drinking water & shakes today I just felt they wouldn't go down . On plus side I don't feel a bit hungry even thou you would think I had the pacific ocean in my belly X

You have to think of the shakes as fat buring medicine - if you don't drink them your body won't burn fat - and think of the water as flushing out the fat-filled shakes... everytime you pee you lose a another couple of ounces!!!!
Hot, cold, fizzy, still it all counts - just take it slow and keep on sipping. Hopefully tomorrow you will feel better xx

leahcnnr said:

No hun they don't count I'm afraid :( just common or garden h2o counts xxx

tigger22 said:
Peach pip it's being really hard drinking water & shakes today I just felt they wouldn't go down . On plus side I don't feel a bit hungry even thou you would think I had the pacific ocean in my belly X

I know Hun I felt awful at first when I was swishing around everywhere full of water and even now some days I have to make sure I have all three shakes because I really don't need them hunger wise. But it is important to have them all as you need the calories and nutrients. Xxx

Back