Struggling....

Have one of your shakes hot hun, this will help to warm you up and hang on in there x x x

Im struggling too and im only on day 4 lol we can do this :)

Thanks for the replies. x
You are right mummyem it is hard. I am not hungry or wanting food but I am avoiding my shakes now ha x I have just had a bottle of water up to now. I will flick the kettle on and have a hot chocolate. I am only having chocolate as that is the only one I can get down me without gagging ha x also i am struggling with having a hot drink because I drink milky tea so there seems no point in just tea ha ha. I will make a cup of tea later and try that to see if it makes a difference. Im not going to cheat, its my second weigh in on maonday and I hope I have lost at least 4lbs so that will be a stone gone !! x:(

I find a hot water bottle helps when I feel like this. If you can sit down and put your feet up for half an hour with a hot water bottle and hot drink. You will feel much better. But I found as the weeks went on, this happened less and less to me. Keep going hun you're doing great!

Just wanted to say congratulations on your fab 10lb loss in your first week! Youve done amazingly well, you can do this!

Keep up the good work hun, 10lb in one week is amazing, we are all here for support so if your feeling down come and chat. You are doing so well. xxx

Back