Stuck in a rut....help needed

loulou5149

Hi Guys,

I have been doing slimming world for a few months now and have lost 1 1/2 stone. Which is great. However the last 5 weeks in a row now I have lost only 1/2lb a week. It doesn't seem to matter what I do I can't loose any more than that.

I've tried eating loads of SS foods and don't actually have many syns on a a daily basis. But will go out on a saturday night and will have anything from 10 to 40 depeneding on my plans.

I need your help!!!!!! ANy advice greatly received!

Thanks

x

How much do you have left to lose? It could be that you're slowing down as you get nearer to target. Remember your body doesn't need as much energy to do what it's always done now you've lost weight.

What about exercise - try upping that to burn more calories, but be prepared for a small gain initially as your body retains water. Take measurements too, as sometimes losses show on the body but not on the scales, especially if you're exercising.

My original PAT means I have another 6lb to go but am thinking I'll try for an additional 1/2 stone on top of that. See how I feel when I lose the 6lb I think.

All I really eat during the day is lots of fruit a yoghurt and then healthy lunch but maybe I need to cut down on portion sizes and do a little more exercise.

Thanks for the advise

Back