Student on a mission!

Oh, I totally forgot to add at the bottom of that post: I weighed myself in Boots yesterday, I've lost 7lbs in the last two weeks!! I'm so happy and proud of myself, it's working!!

Success express sounds good,must try and give,it a go,this,week

Oh, I totally forgot to add at the bottom of that post: I weighed myself in Boots yesterday, I've lost 7lbs in the last two weeks!! I'm so happy and proud of myself, it's working!!
Fab result well done

Sorry, I got busy on my holiday and didn't have time to write on here properly. Plus, I calorie counted all of last week since I ate out everyday so I felt it didn't make sense to write on here in the SW section. Anyway, I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2lbs. I'm super proud of that because I've managed to have a burger king, chippe chips, two ice creams and ate at bellat italia, pizza express and zizzi twice!! I spose that's why I like calorie counting when I'm eating out :)

I've been back to full on SW since yesterday though and I'm feeling super healthy. Just had a giant bowl of fruit and about to have a mullet light. I didn't think I'd like muller lights because I don't usually like yoghurts with bits, but I tried my first one yesterday and they're lovely!! Hooray!

Oh and I'm joining my local SW group on Tuesday for the first time, I'm so excited!

Well done that's great!!!! I'm thinking I need to start weighing myself at Boots or something rather than at home because I don't trust my scales lol I weighed myself 4 times the other day and got three different weights! I just went with the most common :S haha!

Yeah Success Express is really good and once you're used to it you'll start to feel better and better. My skin and hair is in such better condition as well now that I'm doing it. The most important thing to me is cutting out processed food, especially food with a lot of sugar. Natural sugars from fruit are so much better for you, so if I'm feeling like I need a sweet treat I'll have some strawberries or frozen grapes. One tip which I couldn't live without; freeze grapes and Frube yogurts for a treat :) because they are frozen they take longer to eat so you feel more satisfied from them (that's right girls ;) )! These have definitely saved me from running to the shops for chocolate on more than one occasion!

Good luck to everyone!

Well done that's great!!!! I'm thinking I need to start weighing myself at Boots or something rather than at home because I don't trust my scales lol I weighed myself 4 times the other day and got three different weights! I just went with the most common :S haha!

Yeah Success Express is really good and once you're used to it you'll start to feel better and better. My skin and hair is in such better condition as well now that I'm doing it. The most important thing to me is cutting out processed food, especially food with a lot of sugar. Natural sugars from fruit are so much better for you, so if I'm feeling like I need a sweet treat I'll have some strawberries or frozen grapes. One tip which I couldn't live without; freeze grapes and Frube yogurts for a treat :) because they are frozen they take longer to eat so you feel more satisfied from them (that's right girls ;) )! These have definitely saved me from running to the shops for chocolate on more than one occasion!

Good luck to everyone!

Haha my weight fluctuates all the time, it's ridiculous! From tomorrow onwards I'll be weighing at a SW group only - might make my boyfriend hide the scales at home haha!

Totally agree with the cutting out processed foods, although I haven't cut out everything. I only drink fizzy drinks when I go out drinking now (and that's not often) and most of my diet is fruit and veg. Frozen grapes sound lovely - why have I never thought of that before?! Thanks!!

Trust me, frozen grapes are sooooo good! Before when I've dieted I used to have a small bowl of them and a smoothie for breakfast... you spend so long eating them that you get fuller quicker :) I read somewhere that it takes your body 20 minutes to tell you that you are full but we never realize this because we eat too quick! I'm trying to chew my food a lot and eat slower... yesterday it took me 40 minutes just to eat my salad for lunch!

Joined group today and it was lovely! Met some great ladies who were very inspiring and my consultant is fab, super chuffed! I was also 1 pound and a half less since sunday, hooray!

Trust me, frozen grapes are sooooo good! Before when I've dieted I used to have a small bowl of them and a smoothie for breakfast... you spend so long eating them that you get fuller quicker :) I read somewhere that it takes your body 20 minutes to tell you that you are full but we never realize this because we eat too quick! I'm trying to chew my food a lot and eat slower... yesterday it took me 40 minutes just to eat my salad for lunch!

I always eat way too quick. I get to the end of a meal and think 'where did my food go?!'. I don't remember to tell myself to eat slowly and by the time I remember, it's all gone!! I might put a dot on my hand or something, just to remind me for a while... I've gotten better at only eating when hungry though, like a couple of days a go I'd planned to eat more snacks later on, but I wasn't hungry so I just didn't. Old me definitely would've eaten whatever I could!!

That's good :) I'm glad you've got a good group to go to! I'm not going to group at the moment... but might do after I've lost another stone, just to keep me motivated. I'm not sure yet though. Congrats on your loss as well!

Yeah I used to be the same! Especially if it's super yummy I can't help but inhale my food haha. One good tip is try eating with the opposite hand that you're used to. You have to concentrate more on what you're doing so you tend to eat slower :)

One good tip is try eating with the opposite hand that you're used to. You have to concentrate more on what you're doing so you tend to eat slower :)

Just tried this - absolutely genius!! Made me really concentrate on eating slowly, thanks :D

Here to subscribe :) we have a similar starting weight and I'm also a student, my final yr starts in September eeekk, what are you studying?x

Oh that's awesome! Do you have a diary that I can follow at all? :) Oh scary stuff, what are you studying? I do criminology and psychology at Plymouth, going into my second year in September, woo haha :p

Just tried this - absolutely genius!! Made me really concentrate on eating slowly, thanks :D

Oh that's awesome! Do you have a diary that I can follow at all? :) Oh scary stuff, what are you studying? I do criminology and psychology at Plymouth, going into my second year in September, woo haha :p

How strange... I'm from Plymouth! I'm visiting my family here at the moment, small world! I am training to be a nurse, I did my first yr at Plym uni and then transferred to London for year 2+3, small world!
No diary as yet but one to follow shortly no doubt, I'm going to join class tonight, did my first day of SW today so its very early days!

Wow, really is a small world! I love Plymouth, it's such a lovely place :) Oh that's awesome, good luck!! My first official weigh-in is tomorrow but I've had such a bad week (typical of friends to have a house warming party two days ago!!). We'll see how it goes though :)

Back