Stupid chemist!!!!

Carebear

I have just come back from my weigh-in and thought I had lost 1.5lbs as thats what the chemist told me and put down on my little card.I came away feeling pretty upset as I know that 1.5 is still a loss but I had found this last week pretty easy and haddnt had any real cravings.I aslo have to go back as they didnt have any chocolate shakes.
Well I have just come home and worked out that when she changed the weight from kgs to stone she done it wrong and I have lost 3lbs I have even asked my DH to check and he said that I have lost 3 taking my loss to 2 stone

Don't worry, the conversions are tricky...you still lost even if it was less than usual...go by your weights and conversions if it makes you happier! Keep it up, you're doing really well!!!

Woop Woop, 2 stone gone!! Keep up the good work carebear
x

they do that to me every week...

tell me iv lost 1.5lbs or somethin but all my weights are in KG's there stupid!

so i work it out myself form the amount of KG's i am each week... there starting to realise haha xx

hiya well done on the loss I have this problem every week and now just check it mselfon the weightloss resources site.I have done this every week since starting and its more reliable than the chemist

keep up the good work

do you think we all do that?! x

my chemist converts it for me - writes on my little card kg and stone - they are lovely :)

Back