Stupid core question!

RuthG

Gold Member
Do you still point everything else as normal, as if you were following the points plan? And can you still earn extra on core by doing extra exercise etc?

If you are doing Core you only point the non core food (from you 21 points a week allowance), ie bread, cheese, biscuits, chocolate, alcohol etc. All foods that are on the Core list don't need to be pointed.

Hiya, I think this is what you want to know but tell me if i'm wrong? On core you only count the points of things that aren't on your food list e.g bread, cheese, chocolate!! (you're allowed 21 points a week) and to be honest not entirely sure about the exercise points but i don't see why you wouldn't get them. I hope this helps :)

Sorry, I didn't word that too well!

Thanks both!

I am no expert but it says in my core book that if you eat core food in between your three set meals then you have to count that out of 21 points. Other than that the rest is right.

I am no expert but it says in my core book that if you eat core food in between your three set meals then you have to count that out of 21 points. Other than that the rest is right.
Eek I didn't know that! I'm only doing it online, but it doesn't say that anywhere (that I've seen anyway!) I guess it is to discourage snacking.

Back