stupid me

jayde1148

Gold Member
Well I have been pretty much off plan and know at wi tomorrow it us going to be bad! I started a new job last week and it is so exhausting (I'm used to a desk job lol) that I have been picking at the wring food and not been organised enough to cook from scratch, last night I had crisp and a creme egg then went to bed!

Then I start to think sw is not the diet for me and look into others! Everytime I mess up! But I am going to wi tomorrow and work out how to fit in sw with my new life because I know it is the best plan and it works so gonna get back on the wagon! Ask gonna look for some free ready mead for those bad nights!

Know the feeling Jayde, had a very very bad week, dont think i've had one day where I've stuck to plan 100%. Had 3 lots of terrible news over the weekend and just made me go off track, but hey, tomorrow is a new day!
WI tonight and expecting a gain, but back to the plan 100% after that!
Hopefully you can do the same, just take each day as it comes and try to stay positive. Remember why you are doing SW and what you want to acheive.
Good luck x

Don't beat yourself up too much Jayde. STarting a new job & settling into a new routine isnt easy for anyone. I'm rubbish at planning meals & tend to be impulsive as to what do I fancy for tea tonight so its really a day at a time or 2 or 3 days at a time for me. Plus I know I would struggle to find the time to plan a whole weeks meals. Hopefully wi tonight will help you draw a line under it & pick up some good tips for quick & easy meals

Good Luck

When I was working I found batch cooking at the weekend was very useful and also using the slow cooker during the week so that all I had to do the previous night was chop veggies and meat and then pop in the slow cooker and turn on before I left for work. It's always good to walk into the house with the smell of dinner wafting from the kitchen.

Denise

Thanks everyone, I'm gonna use ny slow cookery and try and plan a few means at a time. My routine is unpredictable at the moment for lunch but hopefully I can get the other meals sorted and get back on track! I know sw works and I eat healthier

well done for going to weigh-in, also congrats on your new job. It will take a little while to get into a new routine, good luck for weigh-in:D

Back