Stupid o clock !

time4action

Ok so thats the second morning in a row I've woken up at "stupid o clock" what is wrong with me agggggggghhhhhhhhhh! Doesnt my body know its Saturday!

Anyway Happy Saturday everyone !

Going for a looooooooong walk this morning, just hope it stays dry. If not I'll be walking in the rain with my oh so attractive kagool.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Come on ma boys in Red !

Goody morning I know what you mean about stupid o'clock. My kids wake me up at that time every single day :rolleyes:. I cant wait till the day I get the luxury of a lie in. I have almost forgot what one is, lol.

Hope you enjoy your long walk. The weather looks kinda ok here at the moment. Fingers crossed if it stays like this I can take the kids to the park and let them run wild and the added benefit of that is I may repeat may get a tad of a lie in tomorrow morning:D

Have a nice day all.

Leaving soon to meet me mates ready to invade London to see Phantom of the Opera - can't wait - have packed lotza stuff to take, like pot of pasta and Quorn chicken, raw runner beans and carrots and fruit - will tell u all about it later - shld be home 9:30 ish, so no doubt will log on xxxx

AWWW T4A ive been up early too been up the hospital with my little one because his chest is bad! Poor thing has coughed all night.

Dont cha love waking up at stupid o clock! i do ! got a whole day to live for because i hate waking up still tired! enjoy your day hunny!

Ruthy xxx

I'm always up early but like Ruthy says it gives you a whole day. Those who stay in bed til midday are missing so much. At the moment I am getting whole weekends off so I fully intent to make the most of them and not waste them in bed!

Here here TAZ!
Life is for the living....you get one shot at it ! go for it! enjoy it, live it and try new things everyday

Im being very philasophical today aren't I?.....
Ruthy xxx ;)

I cant remember the last time I stayed in bed till midday, I'm a mother hehe!

Anyway this morning, I would have preferred not to wake at 5.50 as its a Saturday and I would have liked the luxury to sleep until at least 7.30.

I'm up early each work day and enjoy the fact that on a Sat/Sun I'm not governed by the alarm. I wonder what it was that woke me, hmmmmm!

Had a wonderful 3 mile walk this morning and been in the garden this afternoon. Treated myself to a footbath an hr ago and now have a delicious smelling mushroom risotto with added baby courgettes on the cooker and I cant wait to eat dinner.

Hope everyone had a lovely Saturday.

It's always the way. If you don't have to be up for anything you will wake even earlier than usual!

My problem is the reverse, i can never get to sleep till gone stupid o,:nightf: clock

Hi Ruthy, hope your sons feeling better. xxx Loobylou

Very importantly, howz yr little lad Ruthy??? I hope he's on the mend - secondly, had a FAB day in London - Phantom was excellent and brought tears to my eyes - we all trooped into McDonalds for a pre-show snack and I whipped out my pot of Quorn and pasta - what a good girl - when we had a meal after the show, I had an egg salad as I've mentioned earlier, and even when we popped in the local pub back home in Peterborough, it was a diet coke for me - got indoors and wolfed down a jacket spud with baked beans and my home-made coleslaw (a SW recipe which is syn free) - yesterday (Sunday), I don't know why, but around 4pm I decided to 'have a day off,' so out came the wine and sambucca and chocs - I knew I'd only do this for that one afternoon so I was totally guilt-free, and really enjoyed just sampling things I've avoided these past 3 weeks - today itz back to normal - no weight was gained overnight but my head hurts - seems I'm outta practice with alcohol - which is good .... it was great to just help myself to a biscuit, a chocolate, anything I wanted - we all need to do this maybe once a month - does anyone else out there allow themselves a 'freeby' day??? Has to be done!!!

htp://www.bebo.com/BevvyJ6

Hey Smigget, I need to be strick with myself for a few months. If I have a day or even an hour off I will just get back into bad habits. I honestly dont miss chocolate or crisps, yet lol.

Yeah I had planned on waiting til I'd done a month on SW before allowing myself a 'day off,' but I dunno, it just sorta happened and I don't feel bad at all simply because we all know that when we go back to 'being good,' we shant go hungry on SW, unlike other diets ..... so today itz back to pasta, pasta, pasta - oh, and I received my SW Food Directory book today so lots to read up on .....

If you don't have the day off when you need it you will end up having a blow out at a more inoportune moment! I take EVERY Thursday off (day after WI) so that I have something to look forward to each week. It works for me

Thanks smidge he is alot better, ive caught his cold now booooo!!!

Ruthy xxx sent ya some rep hunny.:)

yeah I know what u mean - we all need a special day to unwind and to treat ourselves! Mind u, even tho I'm back on track, I think I slipped up today because I completely forgot about the chick pea debate (free or not free), and I roasted some in the oven and ate 'em - damn! Is is defo true they're not free if roasted???

Just checked on the website and there is nothing to indicate they are anything but FREE ON GREEN!

I'm confused too. I see it that if you ate them before and lost weight, then you must be doing something right, so carry on eating them.

If you stop to lose weight then re evaluate and try cutting back on them to see if they make a difference. I think that eating roast chick peas is a lot better than reaching for a bag of crisps or something.

x

Back