Stupid question re water

nicenders

Hi all, probably a really silly question but can you include the water that you have in your coffee towards the daily amount you are supposed to have or does it just apply to plain water?

Hi niceanders. How r u doing? I believe all drinks i.e herbal tea ..black coffee...can be included in the final tally. I drink so little hot drinks in general i tend not to count the daily coffee. I just keep sippin away at the water.
Whens ur next weigh in?
Just some extra info to help u love water:
-2glasses of water first thing in the morning helps ur insides power up.
-a glass before each meal/shake helps with digestion and movement
-a glass before bed reduces chances of heart attack or stroke.

I like the last one!!!!! Drink up! Water is ur new best friend x x
Have a good week

There's no such thing as a silly question :) I don't add it into my total but i've gone off coffee lately, which is silly as i drink it black with sweetners anyway so don't drink very much. When i started my pharmacist told me to keep my normal coffee intake as normal but could add any extra cups i drank to my water intake. I don't see why all coffee/tea can't go towards your total. and i find i need to drink a glass after each shake of its too heavy and leaves me feeling sick even though i mix it with about 500/600mls of water.

If you're finding it hard to drink all your water try sparkling water, i find it a life saver.

Cheddar i like your water tips, handy to remember :)

Thanks guys, I suppose it's just trial and error for.a couple of days until I work out what's what!! My weigh in is on Friday, it's my first day today!

Hope you're getting on ok, i never drank water before this unless it was mixed with diluted juice and it took a while to get used to the boringness of it but during the first few days it was is a lifesaver to keep you full

Totally agree with Cath, sparkling water is a total life saver for me - try drinking it out of a wine glass :)

I've lived off sparkling water at weekends particularly and yes I drink it out if a wine glass - it tastes beter! Ha ha! Good luck at your weigh in xx

Thank you! I've started on the sparkling water but not had it in a wine glass yet!! Will maybe celebrate my first weigh in with a glass lol

Let us know how you get on x

Back