Cruise PP Sugar free gum

Rednicola

Silver Member
Could someone please let me know what the daily limit is ...I wasn't aware there was one until I read a thread on here ... and I've been eating packets of the stuff daily :(:(

Hi Rednicola, the limit is meant to be five pieces a day according to the the advice on the Dukan website.

What has never been made clear to me at least, is if the five pieces are meant to be part of the total limit of six servings of sweetener per day. including sweetening yogurt, tea, diet coke and sf jelly? :confused:

If so this is most probably the reason for my stall and I am trying to limit the total per day now.:( As been said if you are still losing, I wouldn't worry about it though.

Omg I didn't realise you could only have 6 servings of sweetener a day ....wow I've been having loads more :(:(

The limits on sweetener have been introduced recently I believe. "In my day", there wasn't a limit - sweetener can give gas, painful even (smelly too - particularly with those sugar free sweets and gums).

If I'm for limiting one's use of sweetener to the bare minimum in Cruise is to hopefully reduce somewhat any sweet tooths before moving into Conso where temptations are harder to resist.

Slimdreamer - are you close to your "true weight" now? Your BMI looks good, and your target low, but I can't recall whether you have kids, your age etc etc. Try posting menus in the menu section for a while. You might find that things have crept in...

Awwwww thanks maintainers I thought there was no mention of a restriction in my book !!! I'll try and cut back but as long as it doesn't affect the diet really and the losses I'll carry on xx

I have found I have no interest whatsoever in choc and sweets which used to be my big downfall so feel I'm winning anyway ...thanks again I really appreciate your knowledge xx

Back