Sugar Plum Fairies

I weighed myself again this morning and I have already lost 3lb in my first day. I still feel like my hands and feet are puffy too. I cant wait to get a full week on this again. x

Hello everyone.... well those Sugar Plum Fairies that are left!!! I just popped by to say hi and hope that you are doing well. Congrats on passing your exams honey and well done.

All of you have done so well especially at keeping each other motivated. Flowey just read one of your replies where you said "doesnt seem all that long ago since you were looking for friends" .... how true and again you have done so fantastic.

Sorry that I havent been by but I havent done well at all and havent been able to stick to a the plan.... maybe one day I will pop by again and have done a week 100%...... watch this space.

So my little sugar plum fairies .... until next time and keep up the fab work :D xx

Hello all, well I guess you all noticed I fell of the wagon. Well tommorow is day 1 and I'm quite excited really.

Well be back then to say how its all going and say hi if you're around!

Hope all is going well for you all,
becki

Hi Guys,

I hope you are all Ok and Flowey that you are back on the wagon.

Thanks for popping in Cheska, its nice to hear from you.

Well, after my hols it was a week and a half until I got weighted, I was at a wedding for two days so only actually managed to diet for 7 days in total. At my weigh in I gained 2lb, which I was relly happy with as I was a stone heavier the day I got back from my hols (on my scales at home, which are very accurate)!

This week I have had a good run and lost another 4lb. Im the lightest I have been in ages and am noe 11st 10lb. I can see the end in sight, I know its a way off but I think a bit at a time. I hope I can stay on track and positive as food is really calling me.

I just need to decide what I want to be and when I want to go back to slimming world. As that is where I intend on maintaining my weight. I will have to go back with at least 1/2 stone to lose so they accept me. Im sure I will know when the time is right.

Anyhow, pop in and let me know how you are doing.

Hope you are all Ok.

Bex. x

I hope everyone is OK. I just wanted to let you know I have added some pic of me to plot my progress. I am surprised as didnt realse how mych id lost.

Keep in touch.

Bex. x

hey all! hope you are all doing well! well i know its been a while; two holidays later, and am 5lbs heavier but am ok about it. I am now doing slimming world as of monday but if its ok will still pop by and say hi! hope ur all ok?

Hey Becky. Guess what i'm back!!!! Here to finish what I started at last.
How are you doing, still 100%?????
Nice to see a friendly face, your photo's fab by the way!
Fill me in on all the gossip

Back