Suits

dipsy1512

Where can I find a nice suit for work guys? I'm a size 16 with most of the weight on my hips so I struggle getting a flattering fit. Have been to next ect but as their jackets are longer than my hips they just look awful

Can anyone help pls

I get a lot of my work clothes from Matalan - their tailoring seems to suit my shape. I carry most of my weight on my stomach and bum (if that helps you at all, lol).

I find next fits me well but m&s definitely don't do maybe try them? I find their stuff is always too big around my hips so it might fit you better? They have some really lovely ones in at the moment - I am always really gutted about the fact they don't fit me.

The other one, funds dependent is Austin Rees - I suspect you've never thought of stepping Foot in one before as they generally cater for twigs but they do actually go to a size 16 & their suits are really good quality.

How about Debenhams own make, I think it is called Debenhams Collection? They often do trousers, skirts and dresses to match each suit jacket, and are quite reasonably priced.

Back