sukie's new beginning

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by sukie sue, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    hi all , well im looking to restart this week .
    had a beautifull baby boy 5 months ago but due to very bad hip and pelvis pain stopping me exercising and eating too much :eek: during the later part of the pregnancy i managed to gain almost 5 stone, nearly 3 down now but need to get back on form again , an unexpected section and badly twisted ankle have prevented me getting back to my running up to this point but no more messing , i need to get back to me and be able to wear my clothes again :0)
    anyway , i really hope i can keep my head straight and crack on again i feel so out of sorts , being fit and healthy the last 4 years has left me feeling like a big ole slob right now. and really quite cross with myself:mad:, but hy ! no reason to linger on the negative , time to take my life back ...........ramble on :eek::eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    Welcome back Sue! :)
    And good luck with your restart!
    x

4. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    thanks magiclove x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.