Sula Creamy Butterscotch Sweet

cazie6

Does anyone have any ideas how many syns are in these? I've searched SW online and on here but can't find it for the butterscotch ones. I bought them in Aldi for 89p for a two pack and I'm munching away on one now - delish and taste just like werthers :D

Please can someone help? They are in my drawer and crying out to be eaten (managed to only have two the other day) but they are calling me and begging me to eat them... I can't stay strong for much longer.. haha :D

I can't find them, but the usual rule for sweets is 1 syn per 20 calories.

Ok thanks Helen. It's strange the others are listed but these aren't :confused: xx

SULA SUGAR FREE SWEETS

Chocolate Mint Toffees - 1 syn each - on all plans

Classic Caramel Toffees - 1 syn each - on all plans

Classic Chocolate Toffes - 1 syn each - on all plans

Cappuccino Cream Sweets - ½ per 2 sweets - on all plans

Creamy Butterscotch Sweets, ½ per sweet - on all plans

Caramel Cream Sweets - 1 syn per 2 sweets - on all plans

Fruit Mix Sweets - ½ syn per 2 sweets - on all plans

Strawberry Cream Sweets - ½ syn per 2 sweets - on all plans

Vanilla Mint Sweets - ½ syn for 2 sweets - on all plans

Strawberry Yoghurt Sweets - 1 syn each - on all plans

Oh my gosh! Thats fantastic!!
I have had the strawberry and cream ones and they are gorgeous, cant believe they are 1/2 syn for 2 sweets! I think i know what my sweet treat is going to be from now on, Thanks Donnie!!

Thanks Donnie, I can happily munch away now :D xx

hi all i bought some of these yesterday the caramel cream and strawberry cream they are lovely and great for a sweet fix thing is i cant find ne of the other flavours and the cappacino cream sounds yum can ne of u girls and guys tell me where i can get these thanks xx

Back