SUNDAY - hour x hour

11.6 pounds tat is amazing well done!!! You must be pleased with yourself!! :talk017:

Wow Casey that is fabulous - made up for you ...... the rest will soon follow :)

Oh Casey, I am so pleased for you a great big well done.​

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

LadyLite, ur not a failure ok! The bottom line is that u knew where u went wrong and that is the most important thing of all. You still went back to LL so it shows ur determined ok! Well done, proud of u!

Hi all, have had no meals so far and have had 3.5 litres so far! Will start having my meals now! Had a gr8 driving lessons today (was only lesson 2), lol! Will speak to u all tomorrow now, hope every1 is fine, take care xx

A wealthy old Gentleman decides to go on a hunting safari in Africa , taking his faithful, elderly Jack Russell named Killer, along for the company.

One day the old Jack Russell starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch.

The old Jack Russell thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep doo-doo now!" Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the leopard is about to leap, the old Jack Russell exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard! I wonder if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the young leopard halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees. "Whew!", says the leopard, "That was close! That old Jack Russell nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he ca n put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So off he goes, but the old Jack Russell sees him heading after the leopard with great speed, and figures that something must be up.

The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.

The young leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!

Now, the old Jack Russell sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?", but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old Jack Russell says...

"Where's that darn monkey? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another leopard!

Moral of this story....

Don't mess with the old dogs...age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery! PS and brilliance only comes with age and experience.

THIS OLD DOG HAS DRUNK HER DRINKS AND HER WATER, BEEN GOOD ALL DAY AND IS NOW GOING TO BED.

Thanks for all your support.

I WILL do this.

LOL Glad you've had such a good day Lady - hope tomorrow is just the same if not even better :)

Well I have fallen off the wagon this afternoon!!!
I was tired, exhausted after an ongoing family argument this weekend, and I gave in, but I gave in to protein so I tried to use some damage limitation. I have still probably twice my calorie allowance for the day, if not more.

Darn it!

Well, tomorrow is another day and it won't happen again. I'm away from home until Wednesday so my self sequestration means I can't be emotionally nobbled again.

I'm in my lonely but food bereft hotel room and its bedtime.

Good luck for Monday everyone.xxxxxxx

Hi Lemma

You are right dont worry about yesterday, get back on the wagon with no recriminations.

Good luck have a good few days away.

Back