Extra Easy superfree?

NikkiT

Can anyone tell me if you have to have superfree foods with every meal? Just had fish sw chips and mushy peas for tea and am too full!

Sw recommend that on Extra easy a third of your meals consist of superfree, but they also say that they know that some meals don't lend themselves to third superfree and actuall use fish, chips and mushy peas as an example (in FAQ's)

Try to have third superfree with most of your meals but don't beat yourself up if the odd meal here and there doesn't follow that rule.

eternity said:
Sw recommend that on Extra easy a third of your meals consist of superfree, but they also say that they know that some meals don't lend themselves to third superfree and actuall use fish, chips and mushy peas as an example (in FAQ's)

Try to have third superfree with most of your meals but don't beat yourself up if the odd meal here and there doesn't follow that rule.

Great! That is good to know and hopefully will help to give me a boost. Will a bowl of fruit after the meal count if no veg included?

Well really the idea of a third superfree is that you don't overeat on free foods, so in a way it's a portion control tool. Some people will say that fruit after counts but personally I try to have the superfree on my main plate most of the time.

One option would be to leave one third of your plate empty if you want to eat your superfree after the main meal

Circes said:
One option would be to leave one third of your plate empty if you want to eat your superfree after the main meal

Well by jove I think ive cracked it! You have made so much sense and I think I can see where I may have been going wrong - maxing out on free foods and not considering quantities! Thanks for the advice, you have really helped xx

Back