superfrees???

no they are just free. Superfree foods are most of your fruit and veg

They used to be classed as superfree as it meant 'free on both green and original' as were eggs, fat free cottage cheese etc but if you are doing extra easy- 'superfree' is now only fruit and veg which are free on both plans (so not potatoes, peas, sweetcorn etc)
HTH
When I first restarted SW at the beginning of this year it was the first time I had done EE and I was confused and used superfree in the old way, and my losses were quite slow and erratic. As soon as i figured out the new meaning of superfree it made a big difference :)
:)

They used to be classed as superfree as it meant 'free on both green and original' as were eggs, fat free cottage cheese etc but if you are doing extra easy- 'superfree' is now only fruit and veg which are free on both plans (so not potatoes, peas, sweetcorn etc)
HTH
When I first restarted SW at the beginning of this year it was the first time I had done EE and I was confused and used superfree in the old way, and my losses were quite slow and erratic. As soon as i figured out the new meaning of superfree it made a big difference :)
:)

Im just curious...do you snack on only super free foods now or do you also snack on the free foods-muller light, cottage cheese etc etc?

Im a bit confused about it all now realy!?!

Im just curious...do you snack on only super free foods now or do you also snack on the free foods-muller light, cottage cheese etc etc?

Im a bit confused about it all now realy!?!
Ah, sorry to confuse :eek:
For EE they say your fruit and veg should be your first choice for snacking, but I do snack on mullerlights/activia fat frees etc as well. As long as a 1/3 of what you eat everyday is superfree fruit and veg I find it still works ok.

Thanks for that! Nice to know its working..im only 2 days in so still very new! And nice to hear someone describe it as 3rd of what you eat all day as being super free in order for everything to be working...i was wondering how to get a portion of veg into my cereal bowl!!

Thanks for that! Nice to know its working..im only 2 days in so still very new! And nice to hear someone describe it as 3rd of what you eat all day as being super free in order for everything to be working...i was wondering how to get a portion of veg into my cereal bowl!!
Try adding a piece of fruit to your cereal eg, a banana. Or eat an apple afterwards. Or something along those lines. This morning I had an Activia Fat Free for breakfast and had a satsuma afterwards, as an example. :)

Here is a link to my diary if you want to have a look for some ideas
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/169041-laura2481s-food-diary-mostly-ee.html
I'm not 100% perfect but it might give some inspiration. I have some recipes on there too :)

great-thankyou!!

also..im sure people ask all the time all over this forum but how do you get your slimming world stars on here?? x

great-thankyou!!

also..im sure people ask all the time all over this forum but how do you get your slimming world stars on here?? x
Once you have posted so many times (not sure how many) you are allowed a signature. I copied and pasted the images from someone elses signature.. not sure where they got the pics from! Not too helpful there, really :eek:

Back