supervixen's going down....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by supervixen, 29 March 2007 Social URL.

1. supervixen

supervixen Member

Diet:
    CD
    Not to prison i must stress!!!

But i am getting smaller and just wanted to share this fact!

I want to keep a blog also, so this is my attempt at starting one!

I began LL on Jan 12th - but then switched to CD 4 weeks later.

I have now lost exactly 3 stone and am over the bloody moon with this fact!!

what i am really excited about is the fact that my next weigh in is next tuesday, so from being 19stone on jan 12th - i will be 15 stone something by April 2nd!!
    I am so chuffed!!!

my actual weight loss has slowed down the last 3 weeks - since i started going to the gym - but as my CDC has the very swish tanita body scales that gives you a print out of whats going on in your body - every week i have lost more from my fat than in actual weight - i can only assume that i am forming muscle somewhere under the depths of all this, which weighs more than fat.

but i dont care - so far i've lost 21" from the three vital parts - i've even lost an inch from my wrists!!

this is a bit of self blagging, but i dont care - i'm so excited about what i've achieved so far - and i cant wait to get into the 15 stone zone!!

hope you are all doing well!!

SvX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    And you deserve to be "self blagging" - absolutely well done - keep up the motivation and you will be at your ideal by the Summer!

4. supervixen

supervixen Member

Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Nadine
    means a lot - you on undoubtedly one of my inspiration people having seen your before and amazing after shots!!
    i think my goal posts will change when i get closer to the end of that ticker - i will prob need to lose another 20lbs - but i'm going to wait and see when i get there!!

good point about summer - this is the first time in years i am actually looking forward to the summer time!!

i simply cant wait to really enjoy it for the first time in over 10 years!!!

Bring on the heat!!!

sVx

5. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look out summer here we come:D :D :D

Tracey
    x

6. Podgey

Podgey Full Member

Diet:
    waiting for op date
    Huge Congratulations....

7. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer turned Weight Watcher!!!

Diet:
    Weight Watchers!
    Well done Super Vix your doing fab!!! Youll be at target in no time! xxx

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Wow Supervixen ....great loss, well done. Nice to see another Nottm bird on here, even though I now live in Plymouth, but Im Nottm born and bred.

Keep up the good work

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.