Support, motivation, tips and encouragement would be really really appreciated... xx

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I'm now coming to the end of week three, it's going really well - I'm still loving it and, even though we have just had friends down for a couple of days, I've done really well and ate loads of salad with chicken or steak etc etc...

Part of the reason we had friends down is because both my friend and I are planning weddings at the moment and she came down to see my dress! I ordered a dress that was too small (admittedly, not as small as I thought it actually was - the shop sample had stretched....) and I've really had to be working hard to get into it - especially as when it arrived in the shop 2 months ago it was about 5 inches too small...... Since then I've injured my knee really badly and, whereas I ran a half marathon recently, I now can bearly even walk the dog... I'm off sick at the moment too with it...

But, since I've started the CD the weight has really been coming down - and yesterday the dress had come in by so much more!! I reckon half a stone will see the dress fit, another half a stone would make it look nice, another half a stone on top of that would make it look amazing but I dont know if 21 pounds in 9 weeks is too much to hope for, especially as my last dress fitting is one to two weeks before the wedding!!!

So, any tips or motivation to keep me going would really really really be appreciated, I still have a bit of a way to go to stop me looking as though I've been squeezed in my dress on the day.. It has come in a lot though, so I think I can do it!

Here are some pics so you can see what I mean, I will be editing the thread later to take the pics out - if anyone wants to see them after that time PM me and I'll send you the link!

Public Album

xxx

i find weigh self everyday a great motivation,seeing my bmi coming down,even on days when loss is only a quarter of a pound . go back and think about how bad you felt when dress impossibly small. congratulate yourself on what you have achieved so far . IMAGINE THE LOOK ON EVERYONES FACE WHEN YOU WALK DOWN THE AISLE IN YOUR TINY WELL FITTING DRESS !

The dress is gorgeous and is fitting much better already....you will be in that dress if you stick with you diet 100 %

Hiya Sunflower

What a gorgeous dress, you are going to look absolutely stunning in it in 9 weeks time. I think you should easily achieve your 21 pounds in that time, that's only about 2½ lbs per week and if you're SSing you should average between 3-5 per week, so I think you'll be fine.

As for motivation, I think you have the best motivation in the world, looking stunning on your wedding day in your gorgeous dress with everyone saying how fabulous you look and really, truly meaning it. Just think how many people will be there who haven't seen you for a while and the look on their faces when they see you as a stunning slim bride. Keep looking at the pictures of your dress & visualising yourself in it 21 lbs lighter, that feels better than anything could ever taste :)

All the best
x

Hiya,

What a lovely dress. you will lose the weight no problem. Good Luck and enjoy your wedding planning.

Tx

You will be motivated by just thinking about that beautiful dress. 21 lb in 9 weeks can be achieved. Good luck
Irene xx

Awwwww, thanks guys!! I love the dress, I absolutely love it!

I am so committed to this diet, I am not finding it hard at all!! Even when everyone had sarnies or chips in the pub yesterday I still wanted a salad with chicken and bacon!!

It was interesting putting the photos in date order earlier - you can really see how much it's come in by!!

Hi Sunflower,

I have just looked through the photo's - you have made such fabulous progress already and you look so beautiful in the dress.

21lb in 9 weeks is totally achievable - if you break it down it works out at less than 2.5lb loss per week.

Good Luck - you are going to look amazing

:party0019:

Thank you Ruthlet!!

I'm following the 1000 plan rather than SSing - but at least I have the option to go to SS in the run up to the wedding if I need to!

Thank you again!

x

Back