Susie and Rose birthday party get together London

I love the idea of a london meet up for birthdays especially with a boat:) but does sound a bit tricky on dates. I think i could do Susies weekend ie 16/17 july but definitely cant do later as school breaks up 22 and then we're off on hols. Think the earlier weekends have family commitments - what a busy time of year!

Whenever we do organise it - i can probably put someone(s) up - garden not much good for camping tho as we long since got rid of the grass and i think small london paved garden not ideal lol!

Quak said:
Mine in May, anybody fancy popping over to Gran Canaria lol xxx

I'm a may birthday too- and gran canaria sounds great :D

What star sign are you Bren? i'm taurus ......which explains why i'm a stubborn cow:D

Ahh but did you know that the verb determination declines....
I am determined
You are stubborn
She is pigheaded (which explains my DD of course!)
:D

Sounds fun, but we are in France then

Aww, see this is why I never got birthday parties when I was little :p and my family never even went on holiday!

Maybe early autumn would be better?

Mmmm we don't need the birthdays to get together...

After all - life is one big party with you lot :)

I'm up for dates later in the year - or December?

I agree Bren, a real nice offer, especially seeing as what they'll have to put up with ;)

LOL, how's your weather Bren, it's crap here love

I always am Lisa :D

Possibly Bren :D

I don't mind what the reason is, any excuse is a good excuse :D - but you can't do it late September, I've just moved my Italian break to the 23rd :) and am away for 10 days. And you can't do it without me!

Back