Suzie's WW's dairy - Please support me :)

Thankyou suzie! That baby is 2 1/2 now! Still can't believe it myself, I was pregnant with him when I found this forum and coming on here after he was born really did help me shift the weight I gained :) x

Hi
I hope you dont mind, i have added you on FB. keep going darling your doing well xx

Hi there, I just started 3 weeks ago and also have 20lbs to loose.. my advice would be buy a curly wurley or 1/2 a twirl and sit down and savor every bite. I was also having a square here and a square there and it never felt like enough. Hope that helps. Best of luck. :)

Hi, hope your doing well today? I agree about the curly wurly, it's very satisfying with a cup of tea :)

Hi Suzie, hope you've had a lovely weekend :D xx

Hi everyone!

I've had a lovely weekend and it was not to difficult on my points. Hope you all also had a relaxing and successful weekend. The curly wurlies sound delish! Yummm...

My husband and I have a Indian cooking class this evening and I just know it will blow my points big time! I've saved about 15 points, but I don't know if it will be enough. There are about 7 different items on the menu. And if you know anything about Indian food, you would know that it is very creamy and high in calories.

Plus we are going to order a seafood platter and watch movies on Thursday - so there's another points guzzler.

And we are going to visit our parents and taking a long weekend (got off Thursday and Friday), so another tricky time for keeping to points...

It will be difficult to manage these events, but I will just try.

Any advise?

Hello!

Re the up coming events I would just try and stick to 0 or low point foods, maybe make a batch of 0 point soup so you can just keep going back if you get peckish? The thought of having something more satisfying later in the day may help keep you motivated and the points down :)

Hope you have fun :)

The cooking class was a blast! And the food very delish!

I think I'm rather going to make us something to eat for Thursday instead of ordering a seafood platter - just to keep the points down. I'm thinking about making mince tacos.

Hi hun :) looks like ur doing well! Keep finding diaries to follow! I'm Carly :) keep up the good work xx

Hi just to say hi and wish you luck on your journey.
I like to set myself small goals because then I get to celebrate more often when I reach them:D
I always start with 7 lbs, although I do like the idea of celebrating 5% and 10% body weight too.

That's a good idea, joh. And Hi Carly! I Love your name

Just an update - I was so sick this last week that I couldn't bother to track my points. But I still lost a pound this week! Maybe I was burning lots of calories from being sick?

Well done on loss shame about method :( x

HI Guys!

How are you all doing?

I was naughty this weekend. I ate way too much chocolate!

I just know I'm going to gain weight with my weigh in this week. But it was totally worth it!

Hi, I'm Tracy. I joined WW about 4 weeks ago too. I find this website a real support and get advice and inspiration from those on here. Good luck!

I have just started a food diary it's mrsm79 so if you fancy having a look.
xxx

As long as u enjoyed it :) bk to it now tho :p x

I've been very lucky these 2 past weeks.

I haven't gained weight this week after my extra chocolates on Sunday. My weight has remained the same as last week! Jay!

I've just found out that we are going to eat fondue at a friends house on Friday - bad luck for my points.

What would you guys do with the fondue situation? What fondue stuff do I eat to not gain weight?

Back