SW books help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yummy-mummy2b, 7 March 2010 Social URL.

1. yummy-mummy2b

yummy-mummy2b Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Does anyone know where i can get the food optimising book from? I have looked at Ebay but people are asking for £20 and i cant afford that, hence not joining a club.
    Any help greatly appreciated x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sabina72

sabina72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    From the library. If your local library hasn’t got them, they can order it for you. They did it for me.

4. millymollymandy

millymollymandy New Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    food optimising books

5. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I got some older books very cheaply on Ebay (99p). The details of the plan may not be quite the same as the newer editions but I assume that if it worked then, it will work now :) The only disadvantage would be that you don't get the Extra East stuff, but I wasn't interested in that anyway.

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You need to be careful though as there is a recipe book called Food Optimising, which doesn't have the details of the SW plan. it was published several years ago and was the first book that SW made available to the wider market. if you want this then check amazon.

If you want the book you get when you become a group member that gives the details of Hes, syns, super/free foods etc then the cheapest option is to join a class just for the first week to get the books and the consultant talk. Don't bother paying overinflated prices on ebay!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.