SW buddy needed for moral support and the odd kick up the bum

Jules s

Hi. I'm new to all this but I'm wondering if there is anyone out there in a similar position? I'm 52 and have piled on the weight over the last couple of years - I need to loose about 2 stone and I've set myself a 6 month target. I joined slimming world this week but would love someone to buddy up with. Just someone to tell me no to stuff my face would be really helpful. I am determined to do this but I will need inspiration!!!

Welcome Jules! :) I'm doing SW so if you need any support or advice just let me know :) Good luck with everything :)

I find keeping a weight loss diary in that section of the forum really helps me stay on track x

Hi Jules. I am a bit older and have a bit more to lose. I ve played at sw but now am seriously working hard at it. I lost 2lbs last week and hope to lose more this. I am a bit worried that all the exercise i am doing will nake me gain. That is just one of those things.
I love slimmg world ee as it is so varied. This site is so helpful and members are lovely. When is your weigh in day. I am thinking of changing to Friday

Keep in touch
Faye

Hi. I'm new to all this but I'm wondering if there is anyone out there in a similar position? I'm 52 and have piled on the weight over the last couple of years - I need to loose about 2 stone and I've set myself a 6 month target. I joined slimming world this week but would love someone to buddy up with. Just someone to tell me no to stuff my face would be really helpful. I am determined to do this but I will need inspiration!!!

Hi Jules - did you get a buddy? And how are you doing on SW? Still motivated? Any tips for newbie? I need to lose between 18 and 14 lbs and feeling very daunted. Thanks.

Back