SW Friendly Syn Free Curries

Im going to change this thread title to 'SW Friendly' not 'Endorsed'

If anyone has a link to confirm it IS endorsed Im happy to change it back but at the moment until its clarified I dont think it should be described as SW Endorsed

I have the curry heaven book but everything comes up yucky! Made chicken curry last night and it was clovey! Mind the recipe asked for ground cloves so I ground my own.
The onion bhajis are fabulous although it says one syn per serving is that each one cos it makes 12!

I have the curry heaven book but everything comes up yucky! Made chicken curry last night and it was clovey! Mind the recipe asked for ground cloves so I ground my own.
The onion bhajis are fabulous although it says one syn per serving is that each one cos it makes 12!

Yeah, 1 syn each. I made the lot and fed it to two of us so 6 syns per person :eek: A proper one from the Indian is 8.5 each though so I generally think 'sod it' and do that on a Saturday Flexi-fest :D

There is 9 syns in the ingredients, and they are for the 57g Gram flour, so I now divide the mixture into 9, instead of 12, and are 1 syns each:)

Yeah, 1 syn each. I made the lot and fed it to two of us so 6 syns per person :eek: A proper one from the Indian is 8.5 each though so I generally think 'sod it' and do that on a Saturday Flexi-fest :D

There are actually only 9 syns in the ingredients, and that is for the 57g Gram flour, so if you ate them between the two of you, it was only 4.5 syns:)

Ah I cant remeber now, it was months ago. I just mean I cooked the lot and ate it between two of us :D

Back