SW pasta quiche

bigbird01

evening...weird question but does anyone know the nutritional value of the sw pasta quiche please as i made it yesterday and my mum loves it but she is doing weight watchers therefore needs to know the values so she can work out the points?!?!?:confused:

If you are using a bathcelors pasta n' sauce , they are about 6/7 points and your eggs are 1.5 each - not sure about the cottage cheese though. She will just have to weigh, point and include it in with the others.

thank you yea i mean the one with batchelors pasta n sauce in it i said to het that she will prob have to weigh it out and then work out the amount of points in the portions size thanks tho!!

hiya yea the recipe is:-
3 eggs
150g very low fat cottage cheese
chopped parsley
packet of batchelors pasta n sauce (any flavour you fancy)
veg of your choice

1. mix together the eggs, cottage cheese and parsley
2. make up the packet of pasta n sauce as directed on the packet
3. lay the veg of your choice in the bottom of a flan dish then pour in pasta and sauce then the cottage cheese mixture
4. place in oven for 30 mins on 190

its free on green!!! only syn the pasta and sauce depending on which flavour you use!

I had some of this at the Slimming World party and it was delish. Definiyely going to make some soon...once i clear some room in my fridge for the cottage cheese.....with all the fat free yoghurts, fromage frais, vegetables and eggs in there, it's getting crowded!
Just like th cupboard is more jam-packed than ever with weetabix, Hermesetas, spaghetti hoops, rice and pasta!
Might have to buy a chest freezer too. Who knew a girl could eat so much and not feel guilty for a change!

I've always got one of these in the fridge - tasty, filling, **FREE** and everyone in the house eats it so popular :)

hi sue yes i often make with quark as i'm not keen on cottage cheese and it still is yummy :D

Back