Sw rice pudding

cheekychick81

Gold Member
Hi,

When I did sw a while back a have memories of cooking pudding rice in a bit if milk and water then reheating and mixing in a muller light and fruit for breakfast for a syn free breakfast... HXA for milk..

Can anyone remind me of quantities etc???

Hi,

When I did sw a while back a have memories of cooking pudding rice in a bit if milk and water then reheating and mixing in a muller light and fruit for breakfast for a syn free breakfast... HXA for milk..

Can anyone remind me of quantities etc???

Sorry I don't know, I'm afraid but it sounds yummy. Hope someone knows :)

I've bought the pudding rice but lost the recipe so am looking forward to someone coming along witht he answer xx

Me too... Only a week in and already bored with breakfasts!!

Hi there I love this with a portion of fruit for breakfast
. 1/2 cup pudding rice, 1 cup of boiling water in pan on low heat with lid on until all water absorbed. About 15-17 min Add sweetener to taste and 1 vanilla muler light.

Thank you... That sounds like what I used to make... Yummy! Thanks x

I cook my rice in sugar free cream soda its lovely sometimes add a bit of milk from my hexa but not always so its all free :)

becci1783 said:
I cook my rice in sugar free cream soda its lovely sometimes add a bit of milk from my hexa but not always so its all free :)

That sounds interesting too! Think I'll give that a try! :) thanks

I used to make a SW rice pudding using the following recipe...

1 cup of pudding rice
4 cups of water (use the same cup)
Put in a large dish in microwave for around 15 to 20 minutes. Stir it halfway. Cook until the rice is soft.
While it's still warm add sweetner, I use 2-3 tablespoons cause I like it sweet.
When it's cool add 2 to 3 vanilla mullerlights, depending on how runny you like it.
Then enjoy! Free on Extra Easy and Green.

I used to make a SW rice pudding using the following recipe...

1 cup of pudding rice
4 cups of water (use the same cup)
Put in a large dish in microwave for around 15 to 20 minutes. Stir it halfway. Cook until the rice is soft.
While it's still warm add sweetner, I use 2-3 tablespoons cause I like it sweet.
When it's cool add 2 to 3 vanilla mullerlights, depending on how runny you like it.
Then enjoy! Free on Extra Easy and Green.

This sounds yummy x

Hi there I love this with a portion of fruit for breakfast
. 1/2 cup pudding rice, 1 cup of boiling water in pan on low heat with lid on until all water absorbed. About 15-17 min Add sweetener to taste and 1 vanilla muler light.

I just made this - thanks for the idea, made mine with fat free fromage free mixed with vanilla essance and sweetner instead of yoghurt which also worked really well - especially with some sliced banana.

mmm going to try this tomorrow im just starting and may sound abit thick but sweetner is free isnt it and it will still stay free if i put it in the oven to brown off? there are so many different rules i cant get my head round them all yet lol thanks x

mmm going to try this tomorrow im just starting and may sound abit thick but sweetner is free isnt it and it will still stay free if i put it in the oven to brown off? there are so many different rules i cant get my head round them all yet lol thanks x

Certain sweeteners are free - the ones with virtually 0 calories are free like Splenda I think.

I think it used to be simpler but there are quite a few out there that are made half sugar half sweetener and therefore are better than sugar but still high calories. I would check the brands online to be sure.

Back