SW Riot Watch!

Someone my fella works with came back to find her car upside down in Selfridges car park (in Bham City Centre) Hooligans.

Supposed unrest in Stoke last night, however I have difficulty believing it, not a fan of the 'media' myself!

Riot van dropped two police officers off in town last night. My friend piped up "Dya think they are going to riot here??". I explained it was highly unlikely, unless they really wanted some Clarks shoes, some Daim bar pie, or a spot of jam to go with their scones.

....the things I'd do for Daim bar pie though......

I think there'd be riots if someone took away the oatcakes!;)

I read in our local "rag" a few youths in Newcastle (Newcastle upon tyne) hurled abuse at police last night in a bid to get trouble going. Fortunately the police had them under control.

The copycat element is perhaps almost as sickening as the behaviour itself.

Well done to the vigilantes of Enfield last night btw - prepared to line the streets and take a stand against local vermin.

The scum are looting Lidl

Lidl? Really? That's like breaking into Primark surely?

We've had rumours that it'll kick off in Ipswich but to be honest, all they'll do is throw turnips at each other. Stand guard with a peeler!

Loving the British "gallows" humour amongst this little lot. At least we'll always have the ability to laugh at ourselves - even in adversity:)

Still a little concerned for those hanging baskets in Bath though pmsl:D

Vigilantes out again in Enfield, all quiet which is good. I do hope the rest of the country is quiet too & everyone is safe & well X

Just hope it all fades away as a drunken weekend could bring it all to the surface.

The footy season is in danger of being delayed or even postponed:eek:

Sacrilige!

Pax Verbiscum:)

Back