sw sausagessssss

betty55

hey ladies, im new so be kind lol!!

i bought slimming world sausages today from Supervalu at the meat counter and i never even noticed if it said how many syns are in them....sillyyyyy me! anyone have any idea how many syns they contain?i no its a long shot but thought id ask!!:confused: thankkkkk u!:D
xx

I get SW sausages from my local butcher, but have always called them no syn sausages, and gather they have no syns in them lol not sure if they will be the same sausages as yours tho

You'd have to ask the butcher for the nutritional information really in order to be able to syn them. They may contain breadcrumbs etc

This is a generic average;

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Meat Products, Sausages, pork, raw/grilled 57g thick
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 5½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 8½ Syns
[/FONT]​

Our Fantastic Sausage Factory sells SW sausages and they're syn-free, just ask your butcher and he should be able to tell you. (When I asked mine, he said he was told to say "They're free on red", and I said, "you've no idea what this means, do you?" "No," he replied, bless him. :) )

Oh Kirsty that made me smile :)

I didn't know SW did sausages at the butchers too, thats just FAB!!! :D

No Jane , they are 0.5 syns each I think - as are the Cumberland ones

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Lincolnshire Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Cumberland Pork Sausages, 8 pack, chilled 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Back