• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SW whilst pregnant

S: 12st9.5lb C: 12st4.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st5.5lb(3.1%)
Hi! I've just found out I'm pregnant 3 weeks after rejoining Slimming World! I am planning on continuing to go group for the continued support towards healthy eating as I know if left to my own devices I'll just start eating crap! Anyone else pregnant and still going to group??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st8.5lb C: 13st10lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 33 Loss: 2st12.5lb(17.42%)
Congrats on your baby news xx

S: 200lb C: 204lb G: 154lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: -4lb(-2%)
Hi KellieLou84. I only joined in January but pregnant since November...how are you getting on? Did you stick with Slimming World?

S: 14st3lb C: 14st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Starting SW today. I’m 22 weeks pregnant and lost 1st 4lb before I got pregnant because I found out I’m Type 2 diabetic. I’ve stayed the same weight, well maybe gained 2lb but I’ve been on insulin since 6weeks and finding it tough to control . I’m currently 14st 3lb and I’m determined to lose 2.5st / 3st before I have this baby. I need healthy proteins carbs and speed food so I can better control my diabetes . I’m following a lady on Instagram who followed SW through her Twin pregnancy and her meals look so healthy and nutritious. She’s called Nikki Ryan .