SW whilst pregnant

KellieLou84

Hi! I've just found out I'm pregnant 3 weeks after rejoining Slimming World! I am planning on continuing to go group for the continued support towards healthy eating as I know if left to my own devices I'll just start eating crap! Anyone else pregnant and still going to group??

Congrats on your baby news xx

Starting SW today. I’m 22 weeks pregnant and lost 1st 4lb before I got pregnant because I found out I’m Type 2 diabetic. I’ve stayed the same weight, well maybe gained 2lb but I’ve been on insulin since 6weeks and finding it tough to control . I’m currently 14st 3lb and I’m determined to lose 2.5st / 3st before I have this baby. I need healthy proteins carbs and speed food so I can better control my diabetes . I’m following a lady on Instagram who followed SW through her Twin pregnancy and her meals look so healthy and nutritious. She’s called Nikki Ryan .

Hi Emma,
I'm 22 weeks too! Due date 18th August.

I started off 193lbs (13st11lb) and quickly gained 7lb. I joined slimming world in January in order to keep an eye on weight and get into good habits.

So, I was 14st 4lbs starting slimming world, been up and down but am currently up 4lbs (14st8lbs).

I was maintaining well until week 20 and I've just fallen off the wagon and been starving all day long, every day so been making a few bad choices.

I put on about 4st my first pregnancy and only lost about half of that before my second pregnancy where I put on 2stone (most at the end). I lost all of that within 6 months.

Sorry for all the details...just a bit of background!

I'm not really into meat at the moment so I've been eating almond butter on Apple slices, alpro almond milk in my porridge, beans for lunch and salmon with cottage cheese & broccoli dinners.

I'd also love to loose that weight but don't think I have a hope to be honest this side of having the baby....if I could just stay under 15st I'd be delighted and then my goal is to loose 3stine by Christmas (have a family wedding)

Hope we can help each other out!! Nice to have someone in similar position due around same time!

Hope you've been feeling well. Ive my GD test in 2 weeks...haven't had I've to before but it sounds a pain to control...

I've no idea how I've put this in bold but I'll go now...
Jo

Back