Sweet

thanks tealight, 5.5 sysns for my fave kitkat sounds ok to me (shame thats not a four finger one cos I always feel the need to eat two of the two fingered ones! psycological I think. I have a friend who says " I could never eat four kit kat fingers at once!" shame on her.

I have a 50ml scoop of Carte D'or Light (35kcal = 2 syns) with some strawbs or frozen raspberries then chop half a Freddo on top (2.5 syns) - sorts my sweet tooth perfectly :D xx

Miss_Corset said:
I have a 50ml scoop of Carte D'or Light (35kcal = 2 syns) with some strawbs or frozen raspberries then chop half a Freddo on top (2.5 syns) - sorts my sweet tooth perfectly :D xx

Wow. This sounds fab! x

SineadUK said:
I have a mini milk - 1.5syns - mini twisters and calippos are also only 3.5! If I want a choc fix I have a curly wirly at 5.5

Just to let you know curly wurlys are 6, I know its only half a syn but it would add up if you had one every day and counted wrong :) x

I have the big bags thou

Simple maths, if its 1.5 syns for 11g, you divide 1.5 by 11 to get the number of syns in 1g, then times it by the weight of your bag.

Miss_Corset said:

That sounds lovely, will have to give it a go. What flavours does the Carte D'or light come in?

Loundy said:
That sounds lovely, will have to give it a go. What flavours does the Carte D'or light come in?

Only vanilla unfortunately, but with fruit and choccy it's lovely

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Miss_Corset said:
Only vanilla unfortunately, but with fruit and choccy it's lovely

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, will have to look out for it so I can try your dessert!

Go Ahead Choc Orange thins are 3.5 per biscuit! Well worth it imo! Love them! The strawberry ones are lush too but prefer the orange! x

Back