Sweetie discovery

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Hi guys

I have discovered (apologies if these are old news) 'Sula' sugar free sweets. They are sold in Holland and Barrett and are AMAZING. About 75p a box, so not cheap but they are great

Strawberries and cream flavour are half a syn for 2 sweets
Caramel cream flavour (EXACTLY like werthers original- really buttery and creamy) are half a syn each
Vanilla mint flavour (think 'Murray mints') are half a syn for 2 sweets
Cappucino cream are half a syn for 2 sweets

Sula-Caramel.jpg

Anyone else got a new discovery they want to share?

Oh, thank you for this!
Sometime you just need a little nibble of something really sweet, don't you?

I haven't discovered something exciting in a while :(

Can some one help me please i dont no how to add a post like this xx
Hi hun

If you want to start a new thread, go to the main slimming world forum and at the top of the lists of current posts is a little blue icon entitled 'Start New Thread' then just type away!

Your thread may be more useful in one of the sub-forums at the top of the page (recipes, syn enquiries, etc) so post it there if applicable

xxx

I love the coffee ones of these and thought they where half a syn each! Glad to hear its 2 for 0.5

I dicovered sherbet lemon flavour squash today in morrisons and it takes exactly like sweeties.
Deffinaltely good for cravings

I love the coffee ones of these and thought they where half a syn each! Glad to hear its 2 for 0.5

I dicovered sherbet lemon flavour squash today in morrisons and it takes exactly like sweeties.
Deffinaltely good for cravings

Need some of these!!! Yum!

A word of caution!!

Do not eat too many of these beauties as they will provide you with a merry (and whiffy!) tune-age from your derriere!:faint2:

You have been warned! :D xx

Yum yum! Thanks CP, I'd forgotten about these. Off to H & B this weekend!

Another word of advice - not only will they cause derriere tune-age (lol), they can cause a bit of the runs. My son went through a box of them once in a couple of hours & the poor chap couldn't get off the loo later on that day!

Alot of these sugar free sweets, mints etc have a laxative effect and should be eaten in real moderation - a full packet in a day is n't really recommended and will ensure you spend a while reaquanting yourself with your loo :jelous:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wrigley's Extra Ice Mints, Sugar Free 4 mints[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
370%5C4009900408370%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg