Swiching plan?

Williams

Be been doing slimming world since jan I've lost nearly 2 stone doing extra easy plan, weight loss has become a bit slow recently and I'm thinking of Swiching to red/ green days??? Has anyone done this and had a boast in weight loss? And does it show in the first week or take a while to take effect? Thanku

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Providing you follow each plan for each day, you can swap between them however you like - it's what makes SW a way of life x

I was doing EE but found it hard to get 1/3 super free, so I switched to green and my losses have been about the same (average 2lbs a week) and green works so much better for me because I love jacket potato with beans etc and pasta x

Ok great thank you, I thought u had to stick to it for a whole week! I've been doing a meal planner for tmw and it's been quite hard I think I've had it easy doing extra easy as it seams stored in my brain!! Lol
Back to basics for me x

Williams said:
Ok great thank you, I thought u had to stick to it for a whole week! I've been doing a meal planner for tmw and it's been quite hard I think I've had it easy doing extra easy as it seams stored in my brain!! Lol
Back to basics for me x

No u can change plan daily :).
Lol once you've done them a couple of times it's easy to remember what u can have etx. Don't forget on red and green days you get to have 2 HExA's and 2 HExB's, my favourite part of red/green plans lol x

Wow half way through day 1 on red days and how hungry am I..... I'm starving I had lots of fruit as for snacks I've had 1 HX a and 1 HX b so far! I think my body is craving carbs!!! I feel quite light headed and my tummy has rumbled constantly, but I defo think it will work and I could be in for a good weight loss instead 1/2 - 1 lb losses since jan x

I only do red days and if I get like that I cook myself a chicken breast wrapped in bacon or have something like eggs on hexb. I've always done red and had good losses :)

I don't know? I thought it was 1 or 2 a and 2 b ?
I think I've over done the carb portions on extra easy plan that's why I'm craving it so bad
Just had dinner, couldn't wait any longer gonna have a chicken breast wrapped in bacon for snack later lol

On red and green it's 1 or 2 hexa and 2 hexb. Only EE that you just have the one of each.

I always do red and green and yes 2 he a and 2 he b, its great. Now at target so maintaining nicely now. Well done on all yr fantastic losses

hollys nan said:
I always do red and green and yes 2 he a and 2 he b, its great. Now at target so maintaining nicely now. Well done on all yr fantastic losses

Well done on achieving your target, and more importantly on maintaining. Do you still follow red and just increased hex's?

What about using some syns on salsa and then having Dips for grazing. Like carrot or pepper batons!

Well done on achieving your target, and more importantly on maintaining. Do you still follow red and just increased hex's?

Hi Catherine, well I dont actually increase my hes at all. Still doing red and green plans, I just stick 100% to plan most of the time, but allow myself an odd "Starbucks" or "Costa" coffee and sometimes a scone and butter and the occasional meal out. I do weigh myself at home now in between groups to see how I'm doing and am at the lowest weight within target band but am going on holiday next week, so its where I wanted to be! Target isnt easy to maintain, but I have been given a slim for life book tonight in group which all target members who attend group will be given. Its packed full of useful info. :) :)

You should notice a difference switching plans. I did EE and then it suddenly stopped working. Switched to doing green days and hey presto back on track.

Target isnt easy to maintain, but I have been given a slim for life book tonight in group which all target members who attend group will be given. Its packed full of useful info. :) :)

Thanks for reminding me about the Slim for Life book. I haven't received mine yet and hoping it helps. I do EE and only been at target a few weeks. I'm planning on increasing my HE (I love cheese) but know I have to be careful.

Have given up after 3 days on red day!! Have been do hungry and to top it off I weighed myself earlier and haven't lost a bean :(
Bk to extra easy tmw or may try green days

Back