swine flu?

broxi

ButtErFly
Has anyone had swine flu? I'm just wondering what it felt like. I'm feeling really ill just now. My throat is absolutely killing me and all swollen up. My ears, neck head and body are sore. I'm not good at suffering but just wondered if anyone knew or thought it sounded like what they had.
Am I right in thinking that it is not anything to be worried about now?

Mrs L has it, and that sounds like how it started for her. Then the lethargy came and suddently she was in bed. Give the pandemic line a call and see what they say. The earlier you start taking the Tamiflu the better.

I agree with Jim, call them and find out.

I had what you are describing a couple of weeks ago. It knocked me out for 3 days. I just couldn't get out of bed! I took some Beechams All In One tablets and it cleared up. My OH reckons I had swine flu and fought it off but I'm not so sure myself! Best to get checked out.

Hope you feel better soon! x

I have swine flu at the moment and its like you describe.. go on nhs diagnosis, you fill out all symptoms and they will prescribe you with tamiflu

this is how my little girl started the other week and she's only just getting back to herself, and this morning I feel rough as anything, my head and neck are killing and my throat feels very sore, I've a bit of a fat neck too :-(

feel better kidda x

Thanks everyone for replies. I feel terrible but hopefully it'll be gone soon x

I have it too, have done for a week and I still feel crap.

Tamiflu can cause all sorts of side effects, most of them not very nice, talking from personal experience, try all of the "over the counter" things like beechams and cough syrup first, and stick to it for about a week or so...
The dreaded Swine flu is no different than normal flu, so pack your self out with paracetamol and hot lemonade!!!

Back