Switched from Slimming World to Weight Watchers!!

Hi,

I have just signed up for WW Online. I have been doing Slimming World since the end of Aug and I did lose weight at the start but haven't lost any in a month now. This is partly my fault-I find the plan too difficult to follow and it allows you to eat too much which is probably why my weight hasn't changed in a month. I used to be a WW fan so have come back to it again. The only thing is I went to classes before. This online malarkey is confusing me-I'm not too sure how to get a list of foods against points for one. I would like to have a book with points. Does anyone know if I can order one of these just so that its easy to refer to? Also I tried to get an application on my Iphone and it isn't working for me. I'm not sure why. Maybe there is no iphone application. Think I just need a while to get used to the online applications! I just really want to be able to see in front of me lists of foods and there points! Can anyone help me!! Yikes. Sorry to be a pain!!

Aww you're not a pain chick! Was it the weight watchers app you got? As far as I'm aware it's American and will only work over there. Get the iwatchr app, that's great for keeping track and it's got a points calculator so you can work them out from the nutritional info. You could probably get some cheap books on eBay although I think WW may be changing soon so not sure what use they'd be xx

iWtchr app is by far the best one... Id definitely recommend it too

Do you know when the new ww books are coming out? I might go ahead and get the 2010 ones anyway as I'm sure they won't change too much. I'll download that app then. Its just so I can keep track of everything I eat while on the go. I have played about with the online tools a little more and its all making a bit more sense now so its all good. Still want the books for handiness tho.

Cheers

Lisa

Back