Switching from VLCD to Slimming World

Hello Folks
Well after doing Slim & Save for the past 3.5 weeks have decided enough is enough and am starting Slimming World on Monday. Unfortunately, due to work/ kids there isn't a class near me on a suitable day/ time so will be doing SW online.
Just wondered if anyone has swapped from a VLCD to SW successfully? I know I am not likely to lose in the first week or so - I will probably gain but after that fingers crossed for a good 2lbs a week.
Any advice or words of experience would be very greatly received :)

I done exante on and off for 5 months and lost 2.5 stone....I have now gone on to slimming world and have lost 7lbs in my first 2 weeks...vlcd are good for a quick fix but left me feeling completely restricted with not being able to surround myself by people eating or even nights out.
Slimming world is a lifestyle not a quick fix and I am loving being able to eat!!
Good luck!

Thanks! I am soooooooo enjoying eating again, and its all super healthy, so am all the better for it. I thought that I might put on heaps eating again, but when I started on Monday I had only put on 3.5lbs since stopping s&s, no idea if I have lost anything since, but I am feeling so much better so not that bothered about my loss this week. I know if I stick with it that the weight will come off - even if it does take a long time :) Good luck for week 3! Oh and 7lbs in a fortnight is amazeballs!!! ;) x

i'm so glad i found this post ! Im 3 weeks into s&s i detest the shakes far to sweet for me ....i'm also rapidly going of the meals. i want to start slimming world again from next monday ...i know it wont be a rapid wight loss but i'm in this for the long haul.

I've just moved onto slimming world too from slim & save! I've lost over 6stone on the vlcd! Worried what kind of impact eating all the real healthy food on sw would have bit lost 8lbs on my first weigh in!!

Knew s&s couldn't be for life but sw defo is something that I can see me doing forever! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have just started sw from s&s too! I have tried everything going to be honest, I done very well on the Cambridge plan but swapped to s&s as I found cp too expensive and the soups vile! and after losing well on s&s I got fed up of no carbs,no treats...no real food, my social life became almost non existent , and having previously failed at w.w pro points I finally started SW. hurrah for food...carbs! pasta,bread,cereal,fruit... thank god! good luck to you all , I know the losses may be slightly slower but I feel so happy to actually be eating food again, i'm on day 3 and feel so energetic and I have slept better too!

Back