Switching from WW

Have you thought about trying Core??? I think its quite similar to SW

Hiya welcome to the SW end of the forum, ask loads of questions and good luck with your weight loss. Well done on your loss so far you must be really really pleased;)

Welcome
Ruthy xxx

yeah, had thought of that, another reason though is that my sister is struggling with WW so wants to change and want to really support her and want her to succeed just as much as want myself to, have even wondered if could do WW for couple of months, then SW for few months and then WW again just for variety or is that a really stupid idea that wouldn't work

yeah, had thought of that, another reason though is that my sister is struggling with WW so wants to change and want to really support her and want her to succeed just as much as want myself to, have even wondered if could do WW for couple of months, then SW for few months and then WW again just for variety or is that a really stupid idea that wouldn't work

Going with your sister sounds a brilliant idea.

I dont see why a change wouldnt work, people swap from points to core and back so Im sure swapping to SW and back wouldnt do you any harm, so long as youre not doing it every week lol

Best of luck with SW :)

Hiya Jamhulio, you are missymoosandmrmagoos sis are'nt you? As far as I can see you seem to be doing great with WW and if you keep doing that while sis does SW, at least you will both have different things to share rather than the same old, does that make sense? best wishes for both of you Jax xxx

HI SIS XX THANKS FOR WANTING TO SUPPORT MY CHANGE OF DIET BUT REMEMBER YOU HAVE DONE SOOOOO WELL ON WW I DONT WANT YOU TO CHANGE JUST FOR ME:) HOWEVER IF YOU ARE BORED WHICH I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN THIS PAST WEEK OR SO YOU MAY ASWELL TRY SLIMMINGWORLD WITH ME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN ALWAYS SWITCH BK.........PLUS WE CAN SHARE RECIEPES AND I CAN COOK FOR YOU AS I KNOW HOW BUSY YOU GET WITH WORK SO HOPEFULLY IT'LL WORK OUT FOR THE BEST XX PS. YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THIS FORUM EVERYONES SO AMAZINGLY FRIENDLY AND SUPPORTIVE IT WOULD BE HARD NOT TO ACHIEVE WITH THE HELP EVERYONE GIVES XXX

It's always easier to do it with someone so i think it's a great idea. If you done well with WW there is no reason your success won't continue with SW. Good luck and welcome to our world!

Thanks for the advice, am definitely going to give SW a go. Only probs is i'm not going to class until Tuesday so don't know whether to carry on with WW until then or start SW now cause at the minute I'm just eating anything I can see cause can't make a decision, should I start SW now or waiting until Tuesday

STICK TO IT!!!!!!!

you don't wanna put 1 or 2 pounds on then have to lose it again during your first week of slimming world!

then, when you join, switch to slimming worlds plan...and remember you really can eat til you feel sick! lol

Do one or the other til Tuesday, don't get off plan or you will just put some back on

you's are so right, but been feeling down, men trouble! so have today had baked potatoe, noodles, 4 fishfingers, bag of crisps, and curry, rice and chips, and I now feel so guilty and fed up, am so annoyed with myself

you could eat most of that for free if you did a green day!

baked potato = free
noodles = free (plain dried or low fat supernoodles)
fishfingers = 8 sins (Ross's 2 each on green)
crisps = 3.5 sins (asda cheese curls)
curry = make your own sin free curry!
rice = free
chips = make your own sin free chips!

total sins = 11.5 sins (allowed up to 15)

It may take some time to get your head around SW after doing WW, it did me, but I like it much better and now that I am used to it, I really like it and am never hungry. Good luck honey and just draw a line under it and start fresh. Most of us need a good blow out every now and then.

x

Back