Syn Free Dips

bryony

i love having dips but they are so fatty and iv tried making my own and eeeeek they were to strong and minging :p

so if your like me and love dips try googling (DW Dips)

they do 15 different blends iv got the 15 pack which was £20 and you mix a teaspoon with a base like yogurt, fromarge friase or quark they are syn free i assume as they are just herbs and spices :)

they are really versatile from making dips, salad dressings, marinades and it makes really tasty rice .

the onion and garlic is my fav and the dill one is nice over fish

hope you find this handy :)

Last edited:
What have you been making them with?

I use Quark or fromage frais, with chopped fresh herbs and/or spring onions and seasoning.

Also, low fat hummus (you need to syn this or use a B choice on Green) mixed with equal quantities of Total 0% yogurt or fromage frais.

im not a fan of hummas but iv used herbs and spices to make my own but they were never really yummy and find it so much easier just to use these packs of ready made herbs and spices :) and thought other would find them handy.

Fat free natural yoghurt, fresh mint and lemon - GORGEOUS as a dip and also poured over a chicken & bacon salad - syn free as well! xx

sorry its half a syn per 2 level tablespoons - not sure this would work out to 2 syns per pot - more like 2 syns per HALF pot!!! :D still yummy tho and worth it! x

oh 2 syns thats a shame i tried the onion and garlic last night it was yummy well worth 2 syns i guess

there is a caesar one in the pack which has got a little grated cheese in i thought that would be the only syned one

I think ellebear was talking about the dorito salsa, not your packets of spices.
I just had a look at the website but couldn't see the £20 pack, all i could find was 15 packs for £36.50.

i always have Doritos Mild Salsa - its only about 2 syns per pot!!! yummy!!! xxx

Really? I always thought it would be loads so have never synned it up - makes me feel better about eating tons of it whilst extremely drunk on Saturday night then!

I love free plain yogurt, little bit of mint sauce and grated cucumber.

like tzatziki, lovely if you have something spicy to cool your mouth down!

Carla xx

oh thats ok there is a ceasr one thats syned but i think thats it, i must of got it cheap as it was at a special event bonus lol, i cant wait to try some more this weekend

Back