Syn value - Erdinger Alkoholfrei

Moonberry

Just started slimmming world and wondering if anyone knows the values for the no alcohol Erdinger. I'm not allowed alcohol at the moment for medical reasons :cry:and having one or two of these at the weekend is helping me feel less deprived.

Thanks! Don't know why thought it would be less than this. But I suppose it means I can have two if I really need to.

You could always have a diet shandy, available in cans from Tesco they are syn free! Although it isn't the same it is a substitute for now

I've bought some of the diet shandy from Tescos on your recommendation. I don't have very high expectations of it, but I suppose I can't complain if its free.

Ooo I just found it online. 2 calories so I guess it really is free! Awesome! Having some of that to try and convince myself I'm having a beer I think!! :D

Sainsbury's do a low alcohol Czech low alcohol lager which works out at 1 syn for the whole bottle if that's any good to you?

The shandy really is free and its in cans too (always tastes better out of a can!) Obviously it isn't as good as the real thing but still gives into the craving

Back