Syn Value Help please!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by BeaRox, 8 April 2014.

1. BeaRox

BeaRox Well-Known Member

I was abit naughty today at lunch time and had two cocktails, small glasses though so not too bad

First one - does anyone no the syn value for a Margarita? All I no is it has 2shots of vodka in,

Then the second one was made of 1shot of vodka, 1shot of peach snaps and half a bottle of j20. What would be the syn value of is?

Thank you!
  2. jogirl

jogirl Well-Known Member

The second one would be 4.5 for the schnappes, 4 for the vodka, and just over 2 for the j20 (it's 4.5 per bottle). So that would be about 11 syns. As for the margharita, 8 syns for the vodka, but I don't know what else was in it? (I wouldn't put vodka in a margharita, just tequila, triple sec and lime!)
  3. I was wondering about the vodka in the margarita, too - wrong continent!! :)
  4. BeaRox

BeaRox Well-Known Member

It had vodka in it definitely as I asked the bar tender, he did agree though that if wasn't the traditional ingredient , so about 11syns in total? X
  5. slimLolly

slimLolly Well-Known Member

A vodka margarita just replaces the tequila with vodka. So I think 11 syns for that as well is about right.
  6. BeaRox

BeaRox Well-Known Member

Thank you.

Surprising I managed not to go over my allowed syns that day, even with 11 wasted on cocktails!
  7. BeaRox

BeaRox Well-Known Member

Is there a syn value on oyster sauce? Also how many syns would dry sherry be per tablespoon? Thanks x
  8. jogirl

jogirl Well-Known Member

9. pandauk

pandauk Well-Known Member

Didn't you have two cocktails though? So 22 in total?

Oyster sauce is 1syn per tablespoon - I use it a lot in stir try's and 1tbsp goes a long way!